Chapter 11 (R)

Sierra

 The images he's just painted makes me laugh. I lean in and kiss him.  As I go to pull away, he captures the back of my head holding me still and deepens the kiss. When he pulls away, I lick my lips and give him a little wink. 

Lucas looks up and I turn my eyes towards the restaurant. Only to see a number of dinners are now looking at us and smiling.  Lucas waves their attention away. 

"Sorry, we don't really have much privacy when out amongst the pack." 

I kiss his cheek "that's alright, we have your house all to ourselves" I whisper to him. 

He rubs his thumb over my mark making me pull my thighs together. 

"I could suck on yours? If you keep that up, buddy?" I warn 

Lucas laughs out loud and hugs me tightly.  As Bella brings us our meals. She places Lucas's down where he had been sitting and then frowns when he pulls his plate towards himself not moving away from me.  My meal gets put down near the edge of the front of the table. I have to hide my smile as Lucas grabs it and pulls it to me.

"Would you like another lite beer?" he asks and I shake my head remembering the promise I made to never touch the stuff again.

"Just a glass of water please" I ask Bella. She turns and marches off but Lucas is not aware of her at all.  We start to eat our meals and my taste buds break out and hum. 

I feel Lucas stiffen slightly and turn my head to see him looking at me his fork half way to his mouth. 

"Those little noises have my as hard as a rock" he whispers. 

"Sorry, I'm enjoying the food so much" I apologise 

"Oh, I know" he moans shifting in his seat.

I lower my eyes and then blink "that looks so uncomfortable, but just to let you know it's not just my mouth getting wet" I whisper into his ear. 

His fork falls to his plate and he leans back to relieve his problem. 

 As I carry on eating "would you like a taste?" I ask 

"Before I slurp it all up" I add as I lick my bottom lip. 

Lucas narrows his eyes at me "just wait, just wait" he mutters as he picks up his fork. 

I offer him a forkful of mine and he takes it licking his own lips. 

"Want to try mine?" he asks 

"Can I just have some of the Ragu?" I answer and he wraps some with his fork and brings it to my lips.   As the taste explodes in my mouth, I can't help the little noises escaping my lips. 

"I'm going to get the Ragu next time" I tell him. 

"I'll never live through a next time" Lucas mutters and I hide my smile.

"What? I missed that sorry." Lucas looks at me and shakes his head

"I was just saying, I have some ice cream at home if you would like that for dessert?" I raise my eyebrow.

"I thought you were dessert." Lucas raises his hand.

"Check please" he calls as I put the last mouthful into my mouth. 

Lucas finishes his and pays the bill quickly. He guides me outside and to the car.

"We have to stop and get a burger and fries for Nik" I remind him.

 As I slide into the car Lucas rounds the car and starts the engine. 

"There is one just around the corner a drive through so its quick." There is only a car with 3 teens in front of us. But they seem to be buying for about 20 of them.