The Leviathan

Delta got up, barely able to move. His mask was cracked, he had adam leaking from his tanks. He leaned on a tree, looking around. He groaned, and saw rwby fly into the gun of the mech. He stumbled forward, before falling to the ground. The gun exploded into a mass of ground, ice, lightning and fire dust.

"NOOOOO!" Cordovin yelled.

Everyone looked in the distance, seeing a massive grimm, surrounded by smaller grimm. 

Blake, Yang, Willow and Orchid reached the cliff, and gasped, seeing the massive beast.

"How do we stop that?" Weiss asked.

Delta spun his drill, before sandra walked up to him and held his arm.

"Mister bubbles, you can't." she said.

The aircraft got up, and Delta stumbled towards it. Ruby climbed in as well. The aircraft took off, flying towards the Leviathan. Weiss summoned a wasp, before ruby stepped on it. Delta jumped down, his drill spinning, and he landed on the head of the grimm.

A loud roar was heard, and the grimm's head lurged down, Delta's drill pushing past the bone plate, and cracking it. Ruby tried to use her silver eyes, but the beast approached. Delta grabbed onto the bone, before ripping it up.

Ruby panicked, and before Delta knew, the grimm had turned to stone. Delta's drill stopped, and he pulled, before falling back. He was too weak to stand any longer. He fell, sliding off the side of the grimm, as the stone broke.

He groaned, the wind passing through the cracks in his helmet, he felt weightless.

"I have done good." he thought, as his eyes shut.

-author's notes-

Sorry about the short chapter I've been working a lot on other books. I'll try and update this more, though, this may be the end of our big loveable tank daddy (I have killed myself with that line, someone slap my corpse) (Not actually dead though)