Dance

The 4 stood in the dance hall, Willow and Orchid had removed their diving suits, showing scared arms, hands and were dressed in dressed with an open leg, with heels. Delta had a magnet put in a bow and placed where his neck would be, while sandra was in a dress with a ribben around her waist, in her hair and flowers in her hair.

The 4 stood near the door and had their weapons gone.

"I have a stupid song stuck in my head now." Orchid said.

"We could sing that song, maybe it will get it out of your head!" Sandra said.

"It's faunas of prey." Orchid said.

Willow picked up Sandra and carried her to the stage, followed by her sister, and the spotlight singled down onto them. The musicians looked at the 3. 

"Hit it boys." Willow said.

Orchid: Good evening all you gentlemen, students, huntsmen and huntress,
Sandra: Beasts of Grimm come after you, and still, you're off the Sock,
Willow: For those who scare and terrorize, it's the dawn of a brand new day;
All 3: You can just simply call us, the one and only Birds of Prey!

Orchid: Glynda has her little whip! (S and W: Pretty hot for a little thing!)
Willow: Port's deeds are really swell! (S: But who will bring him out of his smell?)
Orchid: Oobleck's foes, they finish last! (S: Too bad sometimes he's just too fast!)

Some people giggled and the teachers looked somewhat mad.

All 3: While all the boys can always save the day,
No one does it better than the Birds of Prey! (W: The one and only Birds of Prey!)
While all the boys can always save the day,
No one does it better, no one does it better than the Birds of Prey!

Orchid: Ruby has heroic traits, that is when she's shooting straight!

Rwby: (yelling) hey!

Orchid: I'm just saying...
Willow: Neptune's always courageous!

Sandra: his little fish, less outrageous.

Willow: Cardin's ego can't expand.
All 3: Becomes putty in our hands! While all the hunters can keep you grimm at bay, No one does it better than the Birds of Prey (Crowd: The one and only Birds of Prey)

All 3: While all the boys can always save the day,
No one does it better, no one does it better than the Birds of Prey!

Orchid: Delta throws his drill around, what a weapon, what a pain...
Willow: Check out that diving suit, sure can make a girl's heart melt...
Sandra: he's always right there for the save, I'd like to see his hidden face...

All 3: While Delta does things in his special way, he'd do it better with the Birds of Prey! (W: The one and only Birds of Prey!)
All 3: While Delta always seems to save the day, No one does it better, no one does it better than the Birds of Prey! Birds of Prey...

Orchid: (spoken) going down...

Orchid stepped off stage and into the crowd as she said her last line. The 3 walked the stage as they sang. Everyone was either laughing or angry at the 3 girls. The girls walked to Delta who groaned. 

"Ok mister bubbles, I'm feeling tired, can we go to our room?" Sandra asked, after a near hour of dancing.

The 4 walked to their room, until a a girl bumped into delta, the girl had pink and brown hair, with matching eyes. Delta looked at the girl, before vanishing as she passed a corner.