Bird

Delta sat, sleeping on the aircraft, Weiss was sitting with him, leaning on his shoulder. She got up and walked to the front of the aircraft. She heard the distress call, and saw the ship. The back hatch opened, and she fought off grimm, but the ship fell down. Delta woke up and grabbed Weiss. He jumped out and landed on the ground, holding her tightly. They rolled, and stopped. Delta got up, looking around.

He expected the area to be clear, but, it had people with weapons. Delta's light turned red, and he activated his drill. He charged the first, knocking him out, before a person shot at him, only hitting the drill, which stopped. Chunks of ice formed on the weapon. Delta groaned in annoyance.  He charged the next, slamming him into a tree. The last one held a long sword. She stood down Delta.

"Your dog is on too long of a leash." She said.

Delta charged, breaking his drill free, but she blocked it with her blade. As it began to shatter, she jumped back and ducked behind a tree, and a bird flew out. The bird attacked Delta's Head, and he groaned in annoyance, trying to swat the bird away.

Weiss got up, and noticed 2 guns and a sword pointed at her.

"Call your dog off or else." They said.

"Delta! Stop!" Weiss commanded, which Delta listened to.

Under his helmet, his nose bleed. Sandra, the little sister he imprinted on. What was her last name? Is she ok? What part of rapture did I defend?" He thought to himself.

The bandits chained him up, and tied Weiss up. The bandits lead them to a large cage, and placed them in it. Weiss had her weapon removed, while Delta had his drill's head removed