Emotion

Delta's light glowered red, and he charged Weiss. She barely dodged the charge, but he broke the wall. Delta turned and charged Weiss again, she dodged again, but Ruby was hit. Ruby fell over rubbing her head in pain. Delta turned, only to be hit in the back by an object going off. Delta turned and saw a faunas holding a crossbow. Delta broke the wall and charged the faunas, only to for a chain to wrap around him, and restrain the big daddy. 

"A little help!" the girl holding the chain yelled. Sandra ran to Delta and hugged him, and the light slowly turned yellow, than green. The girl loosed the chain, and released Delta. The 2 left by the hole in the wall, and placed an object in front of the hole. 

"Sorry, Daddy will be mad for some reason at random." Sandra said.  

"So, we have a hole in the wall now, well you dolt, I hope you can pay for that." Weiss said, in an angry tone.

Delta groaned and poked Ruby, who's eyes were swirling. 

"You hit her, we need to take her to the nurse's office!" Weiss yelled. 

"I'll do it!" Orchid said, hanging upside down outside the window.

"Ok, just hurry!" Weiss said, handing the big sister Ruby. Orchid dropped down and landed, before running to the Nurses offie, and passed yang, who's had wrapped knuckles. 

"What happened?" Yang asked.

"ASK WEISS!" Orchid yelled,before running into the Nurse's office.

Yang stormed into the dorm room, and saw Delta sitting with Sandra drumming on his head.

"Weiss, what happened to Ruby?" Yang asked, slightly mad.

"Delta charged me, twice, and hit Ruby with his metal wrist bands." Weiss said.

Yang's hair turned fiery, she was mad, no, she was furious. Yang punched delta straight in the view port, and it shattered, along with the rivets breaking. The helmet broke and Sandra looked at Delta's exposed face.

Delta stood up, and rubbed his face. He turned to a face Yang, when he groaned, and looked mad. Half of his face was stitched, barely moving, tubes attached to his head, and the other side made him look normal. his good eye turned red, and he looked at Yang. 

"Daddy?" Sandra said, holding his hand.