The Fight

Sandra felt uneasy, the group stopped, and they prepared to fight. Crows gathered around, waiting.

The group was attacked by a man in white clothes with a brown coat over. He was laughing and had 2 wrist blades. He fought Ren to a stand still, before moving towards Ruby, slashing at her. He jumped on Jaune's shield, before jumping away, and running at Sandra.

"Stay away!" She yelled, having Crows attack the man.

He cut the crows, before jumping up and landing in a half built tower.

"Where not looking for a fight." Jaune said.

"I don't think he cares." Sandra said.

"Who are you?" Ren asked.

The man did a forward flip, and landed in front of the 5.

"Who I am doesn't matter to you, or you, or.....well, you interest me, no, I only matter to you." He said, pointing at Ruby and Sandra.

"Me?" Ruby and Sandra asked.

He began to laugh, before he stood up and said "You don't have the slightest clue, do you?" He asked.

"What do you want?" Ruby asked.

Sandra was waiting, preparing her trap she was planning to use.

The man looked shocked.

"The Rose has thorns, and the slug has claws. I'm here to wisp you 2 away with me." He said.

"And what if they dont want to go with you?" Nora asked, stepping in front of Ruby.

"Well, I'll take them." He said.

"We're not going to let you do that." Jaune said, standing in front of Sandra.

"Good." The man said, dashing behind Jaune.

He prepared to attack, when Ren shot at Jaune's shield, the rounds bouncing off and hitting the man's blades. Sandra stabbed at him, but dodged. He slide off, dodging a slash, before he pushed Ruby back. She lined up a shot, and Sandra hand grew purple crystals. Ruby shot her rifle, the man dodging the bullet. Sandra zapped at the man, and he jumped over. Both attacks hit Nora at the same time.

"Well, that's unfortunate." He said.

Nora got up, lighting shooting off of her. She prepared to strike, before she swung, hitting the man, making a cloud of dust. When it cleared, the man showed he was a faunas, with a scorpion tail. He kicked Nora back, and jumped on a building.

"He's....a faunas?" Ren asked.

"What is this about, The White Fang? Roman Torchwick?" Ruby asked.

"Pawns and plastic soldiers, this is about more." He said.

"Cinder." Ruby said.

Sandra launched crows at the man, before he jumped down, attacking each person. He focused down on Ruby, launching her, before kicking her, breaking her aura. He got close, and his tail prepared to strike, when Sandra stabbed his tail.

He was about to stab Sandra, when a man busted through a wall, he blocked the stinger, and Sandra looked at him, the light creating a silhouette.

"Delta?" Sandra asked.

"Hey." The shadow said.