City

The group listened to Maria, who was "the Grimm Reaper" as many knew her. She told how she lost her eyes as well.

"Well, Daddy has to have special drinks to keep running. He's a very strong daddy too. He would always protect me, especially when I was around the angels." Sandra said.

"The angels?" Ruby asked.

"They lay on the ground, and I harvest Adam from them, they don't move, and look so peaceful." Sandra said.

"Oh." Ruby said.

"Hey Delta, why is it you were able to remain standing? Everyone was barely able to move, but you just held them back." Weiss said.

Delta groaned.

"Daddy is low on special drink." Sandra said.

Ruby suddenly got a call.

"We must be near Argus!" Ruby said.

Everyone was feeling better at the news. Delta held his side, which had several red stains from his stabs he received.

"We should hurry." Blake said.

The group drove down the road, eventually reaching Argus's wall. They met up with Team JNPR, Willow and Orchid, at Jaune's sister's house. Delta was sent to the hospital, where the rest of his team had gone with. Team RWBY and JNPR went around, receiving a tour.

The Atlas base had denied them entrance, and had to come up with a plan.

Oscar had joined the team in the hospital, where Sandra had been able to harvest some Adam. Willow and Orchid had done the same, which gave Delta enough to move around again.

"Why do you need it? It makes no sense, create a dependency for a power house like you." Oscar said,

"It's to make us protect them." Willow said.

Orchid rubbed her head, she had several scratched on her face that had healed, leaving several small lines on her face. Willow rubbed Sandra's head, as she slept quietly.

"Let's go, I want to do something with you 4." Oscar said.

They went to a store, and got new clothes. The sisters didn't get any clothes, but Sandra got a set of boots, gloves and a coat dress, with a fur lined hood. Delta had his metal shined, and the mark on his hand ground off. The drill would also be able to break apart, forming an arm guard.

"Daddy, we should head back to the others." Sandra said.

Delta nodded, standing up.