The iron huntsmen

The halls of Rapture were quiet. No one dared fight me. I wondered, acting as a guardian. I am called Delta. I looked around watching the fish. That all changed, when a bullet hit me. I turned and saw 2 people at the end of a hallway.  My drill began to spin, and I charged them, and stabbed the first man, and threw him off, before I turned to the other person, a woman. I saw a light that blinded me, made by the woman. When the light died, I looked around, I stood on the edge of a forest. The area looked like a town from the surface. I walked around, people looking at me, staring at me. I saw a store called "From Dust to to Dawn".

A man was throw was from the window and slammed into me. A girl with a scythe jumped threw a window and several men in black suits ran out, holding machetes and guns. A man in white with a cane walked out, as the black suit men were hurt by the girl with a scythe.

"You were worth every cent, truly you were. Well, Red, I think we can say it's been an eventful evening, and as much as I'd love to stick around... I'm afraid this is where we part ways. The white suit man said.

He aimed his cane like a gun and shot at the girl, only for me to block the shot. I groaned as I recoiled from the hit. The man was climbing a ladder.

"You ok if we go after him." The girl asked.

The old man who ran the store nodded. The girl jumped up the building, shooting a round to get up faster. I stumbled up the ladder and saw the man throw a crystal, and shot it. I roared and charged the machine the man was in as the crystal exploded. The smoke cleared and I saw woman. She had blonde hair and a purple glow in front of her. Blasts of purple hit the machine and a storm clouds formed, and ice rained down.

Fire flew from the machine and under the woman, who moved out of the way. Fragments formed into a spike and launched at the machine. The machine flew away, and the 2 people looked at me.

"You're a huntress. Can I have your autograph?" The girl asked.

-time skip brought to you by chibi Ruby and big daddy petting zwei-

Delta was standing in an airship, looking out the window. Several people were talking to each other. Delta saw the girl from before, being held by a girl with long blonde hair.

"Oh, I can't believe my baby sister is coming to Beacon with me. This is the best day ever!" The blonde said, hugging the girl.

"Please, stop." The girl said.

I walked over to them and the looked at me.

"Oh hey, it's you again, oh, sorry, I never got your name." The girl said.

"Hey Ruby, who's big and bronze." The blonde asked.

I simply groaned and until she held my hand and looked at a sign on the back of my hand.

"Delta, I think his name is delta." Ruby said.

I groaned and the light on my porthole turned green. They smiled. The airship landed and a boy out, barfed in a trash can and kissed the ground. I walked out with Ruby holding my hand. Yang left with her friends, and Ruby slipped as a girl in white bumped into her.