Sandra

Sandra sat on a bench, waiting for Ruby, Jaune, Nora and Ruby. They had gone with the name team RNJRS. Sandra had her dress changed from a long flower dress, to a tank top, a short skirt with stockings and sneakers. She had a belt that hooked to her Adam extractor. He had several bottles of Adam on her belt,

The team returned and smiled.

"Hey Jaune." Sandra said, waving.

"Hey Sandra, sorry we had to leave you here, we hoped you weren't bored." Ruby said.

"Don't worry, I had to get a little test, I had a plasmid's ability develop in me, it's a little weird." Sandra said, showing her hand, showing crow claws and black feathers.

"Interesting, what does it do?" Nora asked.

"It had crows attack people." Sandra said.

Everyone looked surprised, until she began to cough, and a small slug was coughed up. Everyone was surprised, and Nora stepped on it, having a blue liquid cover the bottom of Nora's shoe.

"Sandra, what was that?" Jaune asked.

"Well, back in Rapture, I, may have snuck into a lab, and found out that the adults have been putting in sea slugs in little sisters, they help make Adam, and well, I got a mutated variant, which has me produce Adam and Eve. I was watched over by Delta there, until some girl sent me into the woods." Sandra explained.

"So, what's Eve?" Nora asked.

"A blue drink that lets Delta, Willow and Orchid use plasmids." Sandra said.

"What about plasmids?" Nora asked.

"Like a semblance." Sandra said.

The 5 walked down the road and towards the next town. Sandra read the map and gave it to Jaune. They walked down the road to the next village. Most of the trip was quiet, everyone was watching for grimm.

"Sandra, do you know how anyone is doing?" Ruby asked.

"Willow vanished, with Orchid staying with Yang, I've been writing to Delta, but he hasn't written back." Sandra said.

"I hope everyone is ok." Ruby asked.