Conflict

The group was in Glynda's class, listening to Glynda's lessons. After a bit of time, Cardin asked for a team match. Glynda allowed it, and Cardin picked Delta, Sandra, Willow and Orchid. The 4 still were in the diving suits, but had no weapons on the suits. They went to their lockers and grabbed their gear, Orchid having her harpoons, with Willow having her extractors. Delta held his drill and Sandra hand her adam needle.

They walked out and saw Cardin's team. 

"Ok, let us remind you, Sandra is young, so please avoid hitting her in the head." Glynda said.

The count down began. The 2 sisters stood on the sides of Delta, getting low to the ground. Delta stood ready to fight, with Sandra on his back. The timer hit 0 and the sisters ran to the sides fast, before attacking. 

Willow grabbed Russel and Dove, before vanishing, as a cloud of dust appeared from Delta Drill on the ground. 

Sky had his armor pierced and pulled into a high speed headbutt with Orchid's metal helmet. Delta walked forward, spinning his drill up. Cardin held his mace as he looked around, finding Sandra sitting on the unconscious  of Russel and Dove, her extractor glowing with a red substance. Willow's extractors had a red glow on them as well. 

Delta moved closer, before Cardin tried to hit him, and Delta caught the mace's head. Delta hit Cardin in the chest with the drill, before hitting his head, leaving a bruise, and and ended with Sandra kicking Cardin's head. 

Everyone was surprised. Delta picked Sandra up and she switched his Adam container and replaced it with a new one.

Glynda looked at the 4, finding Russel and Dove had punctures in their armor, and a hole made from a needle. She looked at Willow as she tossed a glowing container to Orchid.

"Sandra sweetie, can I see that?" Glynda asked.

Delta groaned, confusing Glynda. 

"Mister Bubbles says you can." Sandra said, handing the nearly empty adam container. The lunch bell rang and Glynda went to the science lab, finding that the substance was crawling with blood cells, but different, they were dead, and black, like all nutrients were gone.

She walked to the door, when Willow appeared in the door. 

"Surprised." She said, surprising Glynda.

"Look, I dont expect you to understand what you say, but, I think you just need to not talk, and forget what you saw." Willow said, grabbing the container, and making a fist, having her needle on her right arm to extend.

Willow vanished, and Glynda looked around, seeing that she was was gone. Glynda went up to Ozpin, when she heard coughing near the lunch room. She ran and saw Delta, Willow and Olivia looking at Sandra, who held her throat.

The 3 had no clue what to do, but Glynda grabbed the girl, and gave Sandra the Heimlich maneuver, finding a slug coughed up. The 3 others looked at it, before Willow stabbed it with a needle. 

"Looks like the slug is dying." Orchid said. 

Delta walked away, carrying Sandra, who held her head.

"My head hurts, Mister bubbles." Sandra said.