Crash

Delta stood in the train, looking around. He heard a loud noise over head. He rushed to Sandra, Willow and Orchid looked around. Delta groaned, pointing up. Jaune, Ren and Nora ran by. 

"Hey, get as many people to the front of the train as soon as possible." Jaune said.

Orchid and Willow ran back, to aid the evacuation. Delta climbed up, stepping on the roof, creating a loud thunk as he stepped on the roof. Sandra held onto Delta. Delta drew his pistol and fired, hitting a manticor. 2 charged and Delta stabbed one with his drill, shooting the other.

He grabbed the train, drilling into the train roof, as the train's top. The train shook and he fell off. Delta held onto Sandra, holding her as he slammed into the ground.

"Delta, are you ok?" Sandra asked.

Delta groaned, sitting up. He spun his drill looking around. Standing up, he put Sandra on his shoulder, looking around.

"Wow, there's so much snow!" Sandra said.

Delta grunted, looking around. He saw Ruby, Yang, Blake, Oscar, Qrow, Weiss climbing out of the snow. Delta walked around, seeing the small artifact. He held it, the blue glow shinning off his view port.

He heard Oscar, team RWBY and Qrow talking, as Sandra played in the snow, but didn't listen. The glow of the lantern enticed him. He tilted his head, before everyone looked at him.

"Delta, hand me the relic." Oscar said.

"Delta, please give me the relic." Ruby said.

Delta held it up, looking at it. The 2 approached, before Sandra jumped on Delta and climbed on his back. She grabbed the relic and placed it on a snow man she built, that looked like Delta. Oscar stopped.

"Her name is Jinn." Oscar said.

Stopping, like he was held back.

"Say her name, and she will answer your questions." 

Ruby grabbed the lantern and said "Jinn", causing the lantern to float and a giant blue woman appear.