The docks

I was on the docks looking around. He had a device around his hair hose that would cut off his air supply. I looked around, people were loading storage containers up to aircrafts. I wandered around and saw Roman, before groaning.

"Oh shut up you." He said, flashing the button to the clamp.

I looked around and when I saw Blake appear, she looked surprised to see me and confused at the same time.

"What are you doing here?" She asked.

Roman showed the button.

"Get her." He said.

I drew the adam needle and ran at her. She dodged the stabs, and she wrapped by arm in a ribbon, and made it so my arm was on my face. I pulled on my arm, trying to get free. I saw Sun show up and hit me with a staff.

"Dumb animal, well, might as well finish off the wounded animal." Roman said, pressing the button.

The hose shut, and I clawed at my helmet, trying to open it. Sun jumped over me, and hit the remote. Blake and Sun fought Roman.

"What are you doing, get them!" Roman yelled at me.

Sun grabbed the remote.

"Oh, what does this button do?" Sun asked, pressing the button on the remote that released the hose.

I got up and saw a little girl, who looked at me confused. Whitefang members charged her, and she had swords to fight them back. She dashed back and shot an air craft out where I saw something weird fall out of it.

Roman escaped and Yang, Weiss and Ruby showed up. Sandra was in Yang's arms, overing her mouth. I put Sandra on my shoulder and Sandra's yelling stopped. I picked her up and set her down, she held my leg and I saw her carrying my drill. I picked it up and locked it onto my arm, giving her syringe back.

"Daddy, don't leave me again." She said.

I rubber her head and groaned, the light turning green. Ruby hugged me and I looked around, giving a confused groan.

"Is it just me or are those groans beginning to make sense." Weiss asked.

"Nope!" Ruby said.

"Not a clue what he's saying." Blake said,

"Can't we just take the helmet off and he can just talk to us." Yang said, grabbing the helmet.

"NO!" Ruby, Blake, and Sandra yelled.