Training

Orchid and Yang had their new limbs on. Orchid attached her harpoons, and had the chains extend. Orchid tried to wrap Yang's arm, only for her to grab the chain. She pulled and Orchid ran at Yang. Orchid jumped and did a side twirl, before her new leg hit Yang's arm. The 2 fought, Orchid had the chains retract, before she grabbed a chain. Yang went in for a punch, and Orchid wrapped her wrist in chains. Yang punched Orchid, and the 2 fell down, landing on each other. Orchid's other chain fired, before falling and sticking to the ground.

"Orchid, get your chains retracted." Yang said.

Orchid had her chains retract, before the 2 were pressed together, being squeezed.

"AHHHH, STOP! STOP!" Yang yelled.

"I'm trying to figure out what it's stuck to." Orchid said.

Orchid tried to move her arm, and found it was trapped against something soft. She squeezed, and saw Yang blush. She stopped and grabbed the chain, pulling on it, before the chains quickly pulled out of the ground, and retracted into the harpoon chamber. The 2 got up, embarrassed.

-MEANWHILE-

Sandra sat in a chair, her body sore, she had marks of her torture covering her body. Salem walked behind her, placing her hand on her shoulders.

"Young child, you will go with Cinder, and destroy Haven, and deal with those who betrayed you." Salem said.

"Mister bubbles, would never hurt me." Sandra said.

"But he did, he wasn't around to save you." Salem said.

"Who.....are you?" Sandra asked looking at Salem.

"Call me, Mother." Salem said.

-meanwhile-

Delta shook his head, he felt a pain in the back of his head. He groaned, but looked Weiss.

"We need to hurry Haven." Weiss said.