30

it was in jungkook's truck. yerim knows what happened, she was brought back to jungkook's memories because of the wing's scar she touched. jungkook had told her before about this. she cannot really do anything besides watches what happened in the past. and to say yerim is regret is understandable.

why not ? jungkook is driving, but on the passenger seat is no other that victoria, the little bitch. yerim is in the back seat, watching  everything with burning eyes and throbbing heart. victoria's hand is not on the place yerim really like. her left hand on jungkook's thigh, and the man did not do anything about it.

"change your clothes." jungkook orders, "the hoodie is on the back seat." he adds. victoria finally removes her hand on his thigh, rummaging through the backseat and grabbing a black hoodie. yerim notices this one, the one jungkook wore on their first met. it has white fire logo on its back, and words on both arms with font.

'𝖑𝖔𝖛𝖊𝖑𝖞' on the right arm
'𝖍𝖆𝖙𝖗𝖊𝖉' on the left.

she gasps dramatically, muttering a small 'bitch' as victoria took the shirt. another curse word left  her lips when the other girl took off her shirt without feeling embarrassed of jungkook. and to add more of a bitch she is, there was not a piece of clothing to cover her naked self. jungkook only focus on the road, not giving victoria even a side glance.

"this fits perfectly." victoria chuckles. comparing to yerim, victoria is quite tall and thick. her breast is huge, so does her back and her thighs. despite that, she has a really tiny waist. to be exact, her body is like an hourglass. that was why the shirt fit perfectly. and yerim hates that, she should be the one in jungkook's belongings.

just as jungkook stops in front of victoria's driveway, the girl did not hesitate to pull him into a kiss. jungkook did not return, he did not pull back either. he just sits there, waiting for her to cut it off. "your clothes." jungkook calls as victoria almost close the door after getting out. she smile, taking her wet shirt with her and shut the door. why did she have a wet clothes anyway.

~

by the time yerim was brought back to reality, tears already falling her eyes like Niagara falls. her body is no longer in jungkook's arms. she keeps her distance, sitting as far away as she can from jungkook. the man seemingly knows what yerim just saw. his head down as he lets out a loud sigh. "when is that ?" yerim asks slowly, her eyes on her fidgeting fingers. she knows it was from yesterday, according to the fits they were wearing.

"is that like.. necessary or something ?" she asks again, a little slower this time. for once after a while, she thought tonight is going to be perfect. to have jungkook's arms wrapped around her. she thought tonight will be flawless, as there were no fights needed. but she was wrong again, she is always wrong anyway.

"amaranth."
at first, the voice does bring shivers up yerim's spine, her heart thumping and her cheeks blush. however it is not tonight, not now. "so it is." she concludes. her voice is slow because she is afraid. although it is certainly not her fault, she is afraid to cause a fight. if needed, she just wanted to talk this out slowly. she don't want to lose him again.

"why ? is it simply because you can't feel anything ?" she looks up at him, straight into his pitch black eyes. usually, it is hard to see his emotions hiding behind his doe eyes. however tonight, yerim saw nothing but pure guiltiness. "no." he utters, more to desperately. "you didn't return the kiss, neither did you pull back." she said, her voice hoarse as she looks back down.

"i'm sorry.. i let you down." jungkook said, he tries to reach for her hands. he is more than content when she let him take her hands in his. "i promise, once this curse end, we'll be happy together. like we used to." he persuades, kissing her pale knuckles. yerim looks back up, offering a sincere but tired smile. "promise me, you'll make this worth it." she mutters in which jungkook replies quickly with a nod.