09

i open my eyes, a loud gasp were heard coming from me. however i couldn't see anything, not even a silhouette, as if i'm still closing my eyes. there was a loud pang when i try to wake up, causing me to lay back to a soft material under my head.

a pillow

then there was a thin piece of blanket covering my body, and under me is as mattress. i'm on a bed. but this is not my room, i guarantee.

"you're up." someone's said, my head shot up. i wake up, pulling the blanket up my shoulders and leaning on the head of the bed. "where am i ? who are you ? what you want ?" a little snickers left his mouth as he shut the door. the light remains off and his shadow can no longer be seen. "where am i ?" i asked again, a little louder this time. "don't worry, you are safe with me." he said.

soon, the bed sunk in in front of me, a little bit further from my feet. a small fire coming from the lighter he was holding were aimed on the candle in front of us. then the small flame creates enough lighting for me to see his face. my eyes wide open, so does my mouth. a gasp automatically escape from me.

"sehun."

"thought you've forgotten me." his lips performed a sinister smile. creepy, intimidating, scary as fuck. "where are we ?" i asked. "relax, i won't harm you." his hand goes to my head, ruffling my hair messily. "just wanna show you something." he got up from where he sat. walking away from the bed, he open the door, glancing back once again, "you're coming ?" he asked.

i inhale a deep breath, pushing the blanket off my body. i huff when my bare feet touched the cold floor. "faster baby, it's gonna be exciting." he chuckles, pulling my hand as i reached him. afraid, i quickly pull my hand, placing it close to myself. he laughs.

i was greet by an empty hallway, leading a long way to walk. it was not as dark as i expected. there was a few lights hanging on the wall of the hallway, shining a very dim lighting, as if only one lamp were placed there. each side of the hallway are door, a tall wooden door with metal chains and locks.

"where are we ?" my hoarse voice were loud because of the silence of the hallway. it echoes. suddenly a scream were heard faintly, coming from one of the door. my eyes grew twice the size. "what is that ?!" i asked again, shouting over him. he ignores as he keep on walking, "they're paying for what they've done." he whispers slowly.

goosebumps.

all my hair stand straight, my body shivers. it's terrifying. i wanna go home, i want my mom.

i want jungkook.

jungkook. i was with him. i was with him before i passed out. where is him ? where am i ?!

"we're here baby." his steps stop in front of a door by the end of the hallway. the door aren't like the others. there was a blue-ish smoke around the chain. the lock was huge, the size of a fist. the door had weird patterns on it.i watch as his lips moving, reading whatever spell he had on his mind. then the patterns on the door start moving, the chain unlocked itself and the door swung open. it is only a small gap, perfectly fit the both of us to go in together.

the room is pitch black after the door shut. then a small laughs echoes the room. "oof my friend right here loves staying in the dark ?" sehun queries. his hand goes behind my back, turning the light on for the room.

my heart race, my palms sweat and my mind is thinking so much. there, a man sitting with his head down. his soft hair hung lowly. the same chain with blue-ish smoke on it wrapped around his body, very tightly. he was tied on a metal chair. his shirt was ripped, blood dripping from nowhere other than his body. his grey pants were coated with his blood. he breathes heavily.