01

walking to class with a text book on her hand, yerim is sure it is all she needs. she really hopes the next class will be a good start for this new year. being classmates with victoria kim in math is more than suffocating. their first encounter after a while was just now at her locker. victoria had called her with terrible names and such. if sooyoung is there, she would surely retorts with something uglier.

starring at the A4 paper with 'human reproduction' written with black marker. she sighs internally, not ready to learn this shit in her last year, knowing just well how male students will react.

a few seconds later, a sudden weight was placed on her left shoulder causing her to stumble in surprise. a small gasp left her during her action. "click clack boom bitch." sooyoung announced, her lips spread into a wide grin, displaying two rows of pearly white teeth. "woah, i already loves science." she adds as she reads what yerim was starring just now. a slight excitement expressed through her words. she pulls the smaller hand and drags yerim inside the room.

the tables were neatly arranged in pair, a little space were provided for students to walk amongst the tables and chairs. most students had occupied the seats, sitting with their group of friends, mostly at the back. normally, sooyoung would choose a place at the back so she could focus more on sleeping. one thing yerim is jealous about the older is that she always scores goodly in exams. however in this topic, sooyoung will surely don't want to miss any details in that specific subtopics in this class.

seconds after sooyoung and yerim chose their seats, the door was pushed open. a man dressed in winter coat steps in. his short and wavy hair were combed neatly to the left side, exposing his naked forehead. a rectangular frame spectacles stuck on the bridge of his pointed nose, covering his small eyes. he is not like other middle aged lecturers, instead, he looks like in his middle 30. his outfit shows that he is a tidy person.

"good afternoon class." he said after placing a thick file on the desk. the whole class greet him back politely. yerim did the same, taking out her only textbook in her bag. her eyes then focus on the lecturer, her lips tugging upward into a smirk. "well well, if it's not kim yerim and park sooyoung." the man sighs, shaking his head as his hand massaging his temples. the two mentioned chuckle at this.

the discipline teacher, mr kang is already too familiar with the two. since three years ago, the two always caught in something they involved by accident. example, there was one day where they both were heading to cafeteria —actually skipping class but they aren't confessing— they had caught few students making out at the back of the building. not more than 7 seconds after they reached the spot, a few teachers had arrived to get the students. seeing yerim and sooyoung together in such place, they accused the two are lesbian.

a year ago before summer break, they both skipped class unintentionally. they were running late because of the late night party. when they arrived, a group of male students circle around them. flirting and teasing, if it's not because of mr kang, the two would have being pulled inside their cars.

there are more. cigarettes, drugs, skipping class, alcohol in school, juul, sex, etc. it just happened to be when they are around. of course it is sick on their eyes to watch students behaving badly in real life, but they can't do anything. mr kang and two other teachers are always there when they want to run away.

"i'm changing your spot because of dissatisfaction. yerim, you change with harry." his forefinger pointing at a man with round frame spectacle. his brown hair were styled in mullet. the mentioned stand up, waving a dramatic goodbye to sooyoung before walk to her new place. "i'm gonna revenge." she said to mr kang, jokingly. they were so close that yerim and sooyoung was not even afraid of him anymore —despite him being the most fierce teacher and all students afraid of him— but that does not mean no respect. he lets out a devilish chuckles, "i'm looking forward it."