24

to said she was left broken heart was an understatement, but none of the others knew that she would shut herself for two whole days. sooyoung was worried sick. yerim refuses to leave her room, she had been declining sooyoung's calls. she left the older with no news since after the party.

noticing that yerim has been crying in the car since whenever she couldn't guess, sooyoung quickly rushes to her, telling hoseok that she will keep him update. yerim did not say anything and sooyoung understands that she need a moment. but she do not expect she will took almost three days now.

"yerim please, let's talk this out." sooyoung cries again. she has been leaning on the door for three hours now. calling out for yerim to talk things out. hoseok is also there. he is full of rages on behalf of the girls. "jungkook still haven't pick up." he informs, throwing his phone in anger. "where the fuck is this bustard." he sighs, picking up his phone. the protective case this a good job to keep his phone from broken.

suddenly, the door creaks open and yerim quickly stand up. her head dizzy because of the low iron deficiency. "kim yerim." she heaves, walking in and shut the door. "i was ashamed." yerim declares, sitting at the corner of the bed. "i was so fucking ashamed by how foolish i am." she repeats again.

both of their head turns to look at the opening door. hoseok peeks his head in. "jungkook will be here in thirty minutes." he informs, looking at yerim in sympathy before leaving both of them again. "no. i don't want to meet a liar." yerim said, again, she starts sobbing softly. "don't bring a liar in my house." she remarks.

sooyoung cups her cheeks and removes the strand of hair that has been covering her face. she was surprised to see yerim in such states. her eyes are horribly red, almost sticking out considering she had been crying for non-stop. there was a massive dark circle under her once beautiful eyes. she looks like a whole different person, on the negative side.

"what had gotten into you, woman ?" sooyoung asks fiercely. she wanted to slap yerim and tell her to wake up and get back to reality. to tell her that she is not this weak crybaby. however in the same time, sooyoung wants to let her cries her heart out. she wants to tell yerim that it is okay to cry as long as she wants.

"he is a liar. he had never love me." yerim said, wiping her tears. there was mascara stain on her cheeks. she still hasn't clean up since the day they're back from the party. "i saw him. i heard her calling his name. i saw how she had her arm wrapped around his waist. it all happened right in front of my fucking face." she blurts out. sooyoung was speechless, never had she thought jungkook is such a bad guy.

"he told me to go home in a rush. he didn't even chase me. or at least send me back home. i was so happy to see him, but all i got is disappointment. i miss him sooyoung, i really do." her head automatically rest on sooyoung's shoulder as she mutters everything out.  the latter quickly do her job in caressing yerim's side. whispering comforting words, telling yerim it is never her fault because the girl keep blaming herself.

again, the door open and jungkook walks in. "i'll be outside alright, call me anytime you want." sooyoung said, getting up to leave the couple. she only throws jungkook a mean glance. she would have at least beat his ass out, but sooyoung could never judge their problems through one sided story.

when the door was shut, yerim wipe her tears as she recompose her position. sitting straight and starring blankly at the floor. "amaranth." jungkook calls, almost sit opposite her before she stops him with, "i don't allow liars to be on my bed." she remarks sharply, not caring if her words hurt jungkook. "please, don't call me that." the man said, sitting on the bed regardless. "you're in my room, is it not enough ? i had never be in the same room with a liar, you should feel honored." yerims strikes again, earning a heavy sigh from jungkook.