17

the next day on their date with sehun and chanyeol, sooyoung took a long time to dress yerim up. the girl only wear her regular slim-fit jeans with one of her lazy sweatshirts. sooyoung don't like it, she swears she saw yerim looking bomb only once in a year. so now, she's taking over her wardrobe to dress her up properly.

after getting yerim to wear a dark green shirt tuck inside the loose white ripped jeans, sooyoung decides to spice her up with accessories and a makeup. but sure, yerim knows how to do makeups too, so the latter leaves her alone in her room while she went to get herself ready.

not long after sooyoung left, jungkook appears as soon as she closes the door. yerim almost screams when she saw the man standing silently behind the door. "why are you here ?" she asks, watching as the man sits himself at the corner of her bed. "because i miss you." he answers, taking off his baseball cap to let her see his face clearly.

"is it hurt ?" jungkook asks, she leans forward to yerim who is putting on her eyeshadows. "what ? falling from heaven—"

"no. falling from the vending machine because you're a snack."

jungkook saw her rolling her eyes through the mirror when she said, "uhuh, funny jungkook." with a sarcastic tone. the man cannot help but to laugh at her. "i don't see in which part i said was incorrect. i mean look at you." he roses up from bed to walk to his girl, snaking his arms around her neck as he bends down to match their heights. "you smell so good." he sniffs her neck as he said so. "you look beautiful, like you always do." both of them look at each other in the mirror. yerim smiles a little as jungkook plays with her hair.

"when will you tell me you're going out with other man ?" jungkook asks, braiding her hair playfully. he did not looks at her, that's what makes yerim feel guilty. "how do i tell you if you keep talking jungkook." she said back, continue to do her eyes. "who are those guys ?" yerim is not sure to tell him or not. she does notice how jungkook always have his death glare on chanyeol every time they walk pass each other. and jungkook don't even like to hear the two guys names when yerim wanted to tell him about them.

however the stupid girl yerim is, contemplating the decision inside her mind, totally forgetting jungkook's abilities. "sehun and chanyeol i see ?" he queries with his brows quirk. yerim slaps herself internally. "yeah." in a soft, slow voice. but what jungkook say next had made her eyes go twice the size. she do not believe if that was jungkook or her unconsciously invade his mind. "well, go on have fun. but not too fun."

"you're not mad ?" she looks up at him after he finished braiding her hair. "why would i ? your friend once scold me about being a clingy ass man."

who and what ?

"'tell her to have a great day, if you can't handle a bad bitch then don't date one' she said. i'm not sure if you remember her though." his innocent clearly shows off, offering one shy smile. the latter smiles back, "thank you." she gave him a kiss on his cheeks. "i trust you." he replies, kissing her on her lips, letting the red smeared on his own lips.

"yerim, you kinda took too long time." sooyoung yells from outside the room. yerim look at the room to reply with, "i'm done." she looks back at where jungkook stood only to see no one there. she smiles, content to see him even for 10 minutes only.

yerim had to admit the whole day was a blast. sehun and chanyeol are fun to hang out with, she don't have to question sooyoung why she enjoys the two men so much, she got the answers by herself. first, they went to a boring date at the cinema, like usual couples always did. then sehun decides to left the movie to go on fairground festival. chanyeol drove for 25 minutes to reach the festival.

they stopped by so many game booths, buy some popcorn and cotton candy and tried every challenges. when the clock hits 5, sooyoung requests to see the sunset. again, the drive for 45 minutes to nearest beach —they could've just watch it from the fairgrounds but chanyeol want it to be memorable—

with enough chips and drinks, they sat on the sandy ground. sooyoung sitting beside yerim with chanyeol beside her and sehun on chanyeol's side. they spent the last hour talking random stuffs. yerim notices sehun keeps starring at her since they meet early this afternoon. she is not sure to be shy or afraid. of course she keeps thinking back to the dream she had about sehun, it wasn't a nice dream.

but after spending some times with him, she is sure sehun meant no harm. the way he looks at her, how he carefully arranged his words so he wouldn't sound offensive like how he talks to chanyeol. his voice is rather gentle and soft. the way he speaks would surely catch thousands of heart, except yerim. she knows her hearts belongs to whom.

as time pass, she starts getting comfortable with the guys. they are easy to get along, funny and seemed like a troublemaker. she have no doubts at them, but some part in her heart told otherwise. something is bothering her and she needs to know what is it. her heart did not allow her to be happy, not with them. fears slowly creeping, covering half of her body. she starts to get scare without knowing why.

after the sun had set, and a couple of pictures, yerim excuse herself to the ladies room. totally forgot she'd had her makeups on, she splashes the cold water on her face. "oh shit." she quickly said as soon as she looks at the mirror. wiping the water away, she silently thank god because the products she used are waterproof. after throwing the tissue inside the dustbin, she looks up at the mirror to be surprised again.

the shadow.

it hasn't been lurking around her these pass few days. she don't know wether to smile or furrows her brows. she is still not sure the shadow is good or not. the last time it lurks around her was when she's meeting up with jungkook. it had formed into a weird looking bottle with liquid in it. yerim wasn't sure what liquid was it, but when the shadow turns blue, her heart sink.

the blue liquid that sehun pours on the chain that was tying jungkook in her dream. the blue liquid that quickly turns into blueish smoke around jungkook's body. from what she remembers, jungkook was suffering in her dream with the blue thing. he wasn't able to control his abilities, it's like the blue thing had removes all of his powers so he couldn't do anything.

"what do you want this time ?" she asks, her voice stern. "you." the shadow replies in a loud whisper. it sounds like a background music in the movies, like a whispering flying things in paranormal movies. yeah.

before yerim knew it, the shadow formed into another man. twice her size with muscular arms. he had no features, no face, just a body of a man. "fuck it, again ?"

author's note
so who miss me lmao. look, i know i've been hiatus a lot but i'm sorry >:( i would've hire an assistant or make my own clone if i can