04

on that evening before they would meet up with sehun and chanyeol, they both had agree to go shopping for a while. of course, both wanna look good for the men's eyes. in the fitting room, yerim had been visited by the shadow. that makes her uncomfortable on changing her outfits, so she stands there starring as the shadow lurks inside the cubicle. as soon as it hears sooyoung knocking on the door, it disappears like it had never been there before.

after the shopping, yerim had drag both of them to the ice cream shop. she needs to rant about being partner with jungkook. the man has never been cooperative for this pass three days of learning. that was actually nothing, but she just want sooyoung to know how much she hates the idea of being seated next to jungkook. she also complains about sitting next to the older is always the best. it was all interesting until victoria decided to show up at the same shop.

sooyoung and yerim had do everything so she could not see them. they look away, bows down their head, talks in whispers, but hell the girl still see them. walking with her usual pace —slow, irritating and very annoying— her hips swings left to right, as if she has that thick ass like sooyoung. she sits beside yerim, her left elbow rest on the table as her right hand is feeding her mouth with mint vanilla and caramel flavored ice cream,

"have you guys check on the new boys ?" she asks, voice raised slightly causing yerim beside her to flinch. "we did." yerim answers, rolling her eyes at how she squeals after that. "they were so cute. i'm sure one of them will hit me up. i mean, of course. that sehun guy has his heart eyes on me. i saw." she states joyfully, how yerim and sooyoung wish they have a god level of confidence like her.

"yeah i noticed." sooyoung snorts, completely unamused. her foot brushing on yerim's shin. the latter hides her smile, clearing her throat when victoria adds up, "i wouldn't be surprise if he asks me out. imagine how we can cuddles together in cinema."

"i think we've heard enough. if you don't mind, we have a date to attend, so can you get the fuck off my face ? like right now ?" sooyoung asks, her lips forming a sarcastic smile. if yerim was victoria, she would've want to rip the smile out of her face right at that moment. "and what that had to do with you having a date ?" her brows raises expectedly, waiting for her answer. not knowing she will be getting some shit later on. at first, the conversation was kinda fun because both sooyoung and yerim didn't fight back or disagree with what she said. soon as she sees sooyoung recomposes her posture, she knows she'll be regretting for asking the question.

"your existence itself had caused me more stress than it should be. now that you're in front of me, imagine how much the stress i'm having. and i surely don't want to meet my date looking like panda stressing over some low class slut." sooyoung spits out.

victoria was surprise by her long answer. she blinks her eyes a few times before faking a dramatic gasp. "do you even have a date ? i thought you're going out with each other. especially when the rumors about you being lesbian spreaded." yerim remembers that time when they have to go to school covering their face like a criminal. they were accepted by only a few people while the others couldn't stop throwing hatred. it's still creepy knowing that they're living in such society. thank god mr kang had called all students and make them clear that sooyoung and yerim aren't lesbian. it took a while for them to forget about it.

"that guys mustn't be cute. or if they are, they must be blind." she shrugs, mumbling a few words on herself. "you'll be surprised." yerim whispers silently, stirring her empty cup boringly. "come on sooyoung, we surely don't want sehun and chanyeol wait for us." she calls, picking up their shopping bags. victoria gasps, this time isn't faking it. she holds yerim's hand, pulling her back to where she was seated.

"you must be kidding me." she says, her eyes shows disappointment and embarrassment. she should've had that eyes earlier when she was bragging about why sehun should like her. "yeah." the latter answers simply, walking to sooyoung who was waiting at the door.