Chapter 6

Y/N's POV

I was at the cafe shop as a cashier and as a maid too but sometimes I would have to do both which was embarrassing because I had to wear a black and white maid outfit.

I was working as both a maid and cashier today. I noticed a spike ash-blond hair walking up to order and he saw me in shock. "So this is the workplace that you were talking about at my house?"

"Y-yeah, n-now take your order, people are waiting behind you," I said staring at his red crimson eyes.

"A vanilla milkshake with extra cream if you don't mind," he said handing me the money and walking towards an empty table for two people.

I asked one of the free workers that were on their break if they wanted to be the cashier and luckily one did. So I made Bakugo his vanilla milkshake with extra cream on top and went and sat down with him as I was about to go on break.

"Shouldn't you be working?" he asked taking a sip of his milkshake "I'm on break now" I answered staring at his drink.

"Does it taste alright?" I questioned "this taste so much better than before," he said with a smile on his face.

"What do you mean it taste better than before?"

"Well I came here before and orders this but didn't taste as good as this one that you made," he said making me blush a bit.

🔥💥🔥💥

After my shift was finally finished I walked outside and saw Bakugo leaning against the wall with his arms crossed and his eyes closed.

"Umm, are you waiting for someone," I asked, his eyes opened and saw me staring at him. "Yeah...you" he replied. "Me really!?" I said in a surprised tone.

"Let's go," he said with a grin on his face.

Bakugo walked me home and he was shocked to see how big my house was.

"What's the point of having a big massive house if you only live here, you dumbass" he yelled.

"Because this house was pretty cheap when I got it. Plus all the other small apartment's I found was double the amount of this house" I said yelling back to him.

"Maybe we could live here when we get married," he said under his breath.

"What did you say?"

"I fucking said nothing now let's just fucking go inside already damn it" he yelled.

We both went in and he sat on the couch while I changed my work clothes into a plain light blue top and dark blue stretchy jeans.

I walked down the stairs and went to the kitchen "do you want anything bakugo?"

"I want some noodle" he demanded "ok then"

"Please would be nice, y'know"

He sighed. "Please" I rolled my eyes and began making the noodles.

I knew that he would want to have some spice in these noodles so I put some spicy taste in them.

A while later the food was cooked and I called Bakugo to the table and gave him a bowl of noodles.

"So how does it taste?" I questioned "why don't you try some and see for yourself" he pulled me closer and kissed me. He slipped his tongue into my mouth. I could taste the flavour of spice. As we separated our lips, I smacked his shoulder. "The hell is wrong with you! That was my first kiss. I wanted to save it for someone special"

Bakugo was already slurping his noodles. "You're a shitty kisser, you know that?"

"Well, this is my first kiss okay. So it's going to be shitty. So does that mean that you've kissed girls before?" I asked curiously because it sounded as if he was an expert at kissing as he probably got the skills from kissing girls.

"This is my first kiss too"

"WHAT!!!"

"Yeah and if you're going to ask how I can kiss so amazing, then it's because I was forced to watch romance movies and shows with the old hag," Bakugo said as he finished his noodles whiles my noodles was still half full.

A few hours later

"It's dark out, are you going to stay or walk it home?"

"I guess I'll stay the night," he said and took his phone out of his pocket to text his mom that he's staying over at someone's house.

END OF CHAPTER 6

VOTE AND COMMENT TO KEEP THE STORY GOING ☺️