Week begins

Sam's pov:

Colby is home and alive.. things finally are going back to normal. And... I don't I need to know what Colby is trying to say. Is he is so scared and nervous he should be allowed to takes his time to tell me. I won't ask him about.. we all have been trough some shit. Only this year too. These few months! Wow what a life. Started at Vine and now we are here.

"This has been some crazy months." I say.
"You don't say that dude." Elton says back.
"All because of me.." Colby says and looks down.
"It's not!" I say.
"We are like a wolf pack Colby. We all started this. No one is taking the blame here!" I say.
"So if I murder someone, you all would help me ?" He asks.
"Dude always!" Elton says.
"Idiots!" I say and we all laugh.

Colby's pov:

Nothing is worth more then friends and family. That's why I am you to see my parents, then come back here. I need to. Or else I would be stupid. I love them and hopefully they love me. I am just waiting now. Don't have to leave yet so the waiting game is on.

"Where is my note book?" I ask myself.

I look around and can't find it. I know I have it. Then I found it.... right in front of me.. to real and to stupid! I take it and a pen. Sit down on the floor and ready to write something. Not sure what. But something.. I look around, at the paper, wall, pen and whatever I can see. Getting inspiration from everywhere.

"Of course! It's obvious!" I say and start writing.

Letting my hand, the pen do what it's supposed to do and just write.. write something special...