Hurtfull times

Y/n's pov:

"I left him on read Katrina..! How isn't this some sort of my fault!?!?" I ask as Katrina drives towards the hospital.
"It's not your fault! Stop! We don't know what even happened?!" She says fast back.

We drive and that's when we see two cars who have crashed. A black car on the side of the road and a red car that's flipped around. That's when I look closer as we drive past in the rain.
"Kat.... it's Colby's Toyota!" I say..
"What?!? Omg.!! Call or text Sam! Now!" She says fast.

I called Sam very quickly and told him what we saw. He got even more nervous and worried. He and the other boys are already at the hospital. Not allowed in because they aren't family.. I got more nervous too and I knew all this was my fault.

We got there and the waiting time begins. Just waiting with the boys. After a time of waiting we finally hear someone say Sam's name.

Sam's pov:

I was the only one allowing. I slowly go in and see my best friend half dead, half alive in the hospital bed. I sit down on a chair, a little bit away from him. Not sure why but I couldn't get myself to get closer.

"Dude.. I don't bite.." Colby says and look at me. I look back at him worried. "Don't look so worried Sam.. I am fine.."
"Fine?.. you could have died!?" I say.
"Like it would really matter.." he says quietly back.
"It would! I am not alone here you know!.. Jake, Corey, Devyn, Aaron, Brennen, Elton, Katrina and evening y/n is outside... waiting to know if you are alive.." I say.
"I should have driven a little faster.." Colby says under his breath. Ignoring what I said.
I shake my head and stand up to get a bit closer to him. "No matter how fast you would have driven... you would have regretted it the moment you got hit..." I say and walk out...

I couldn't be in there any more.. it was to hurtful to see my best friend like that's to hear him say those things.. I shouldn't have walked out but I did.. I don't wanna cry in front of him. Not now...