Not the right time

Sam's pov:

I walk in and everyone is waiting... even Colby himself.

"Are you going to run away again?" Colby asks.
"Only if you tell me something that will make me mad.," I say back.
"Well then you can start running." He says and I look confused at him.
"Colby was the in the car that made you drive into the tree.." Elton says.
"Oohh.. I mean.. it's fine.. I survived." I start to say. "At least you told me.." I say a little salty.
"I will tell you!" Colby says and comes a little closer to me.
"Tomorrow... I am actually very tired.." I say with a little smile.
"Hug?" He asks with a little smile back.
"Always." I say and give him a hug.

I go up to my room and as my head and body hit the bed I feel asleep.

Colby's pov:

He isn't mad? Omg!! I am happy!! But even more nervous now! What have I done...? I have made this so much more Duffy then it should be...

"Brennen... I don't know ... I should just forget about this.." I say out of the blue.
"Dude! No.no.no! If you do, you will lose the game of life!" Brennen says.
"Yeah that's right!" Jake says.
" you are at the boss level Colby.. and to beat it, to win,.. you have to tell your best friend what's going on with you. We won't win the game for you.!" Brennen says.
"I just hope I can beat the boss level.." I say.
"You can Colby..." y/n says. "You have the balls for it."
"Some one do." I say as a joke. "No but seriously. I hope I actually do.."

It's the next day and a little early.. so I decided to take a little drive..

Me: any of you at the house want anything? I am on a little drive for some food so if any of you want or need anything I can get it now!
Katrina😊: we want chocolate!
Katrina 😊: and some food! Bring food for all of us!
Me: okay😊 will do!!
Katrina😊: thanks Colby!
Me: trying to make others happy while I can!