Crazy

Colby s pov;

Back home. Sam in the hospital, because of me.. how stupid am I? Why couldn't I just tell him first and get over with it!? He is the one who should know the most! He is my best friend and I am an asshole! Give me a trophy for biggest asshole of the year. How can I even be that stupid? I didn't even check on him when I crashed!?? What kind of best friend am I?
I lay in bed.. waiting for some news and looking around. Noticing all the sticky notes on my wall.. colours. Showing happiness in the whole room. While my heart is cold, mat black. Made of broken glass. Emptiness. Full of nothing.

"Why?!???" I scream. "Finally found out why I never had found the perfect girl for me and now I blew everything away!!!" I punch the wall.. again and again..

Sam's pov:

"I already told you y/n.. I didn't see the car or the driver.." I say yet again.
"Okay... I am just happy you don't have to stay here.." she says as we walk down the hallway of the hospital. "You and Colby need to talk!"
"Yeah... is he mad..?" I ask worried.
"I don't know Sam.. he didn't say.. he also drove away from the house..." she says.
"He did?!? Where is he?!" I ask fast
"Don't worry.. you talk to him when we get back at the house.." she says calmly.

I smile and let her take me back home. How stupid of me.. I am not a good driver.. everyone knows that.. so why did I decide to drive when I was angry? Because I didn't think at all! I always think before making a decision! Especially with Colby.. so why didn't I do it this time? I am starting to get crazy?!? Omg...