Poor Colby

Colby's pov:

The moment she saw me, she gets fast out of the house. Like she is avoiding me.

"Who was that?" I ask and look at Elton.
"A girl that you should stay away from." Elton says whole he goes past me.

I shake my head and walk outside her.

"Go back inside! I didn't know you knew my brother!" She says. "What happened last night.. never happened!"
"Well it did! I can't just forget that!" I say back to her.
"I can!" She says fast back.
"What's your name?" I ask, trying to change the subject.
"Let it go!" She quietly says.

I walk away. Walking back inside. The others are looking at me and asking. Me questions. I ignore them, take the white crop top and walk back outside, with the others following me.

"By the way this is yours.!" I say and throw the top to her. " It's washes so don't worry.. just let me get my shirt back sometime. I add as Elton gets beside me and just look at her.

"You hooked up with him?!!" Elton asks with anger in his voice.
"It was a meaningless kiss... nothing more then a drunk kiss..." I say kinda disappointed. "Like it always is for me.."
"Sorry Colby... my sister is not the girlfriend type.." Elton says and takes her with him.

I slightly smile before walking back in. It needed to happen. I can never find myself some love. Never a girlfriend. Always one night stands.. each time I get my hopes up too. Then I eventually get burned in hell. Forever alone is what I am. Well it means I can at least screw around with worry, not like that sounds any better.. it's worse. Way worse. Why can't I just find a girl to love and love forever?

"Don't worry dude." Sam starts. "A girl will come your way and when she does you will be as happy as you can be."

I slightly give him a smile before I get a text from Elton.

L10😊: sorry about my sister..😅 Ik how you are with these things...
Me: it's okay... I always get like this so..
L10😊: I get you tho bro!
L10😊: and I will get your shirt back.!
Me: hahaha😂 no worries bro
Me: I am now going to lock myself in my room.. I need privacy.. I am sad..
L10😊: Oohh dude😂 well ask me and I help you get a girl.
Me: #lonley4ever