Talking spree

Sam's pov:

Ever since Katrina and Colby talked, both of them have been distant from me.. what is going on? None of the roommates know either...

"Where is Colby?" I ask.
"Talking to y/n" Devyn answers.
"Understandable.. when will he tell us..?" I say.
"When he is ready... Take it easy.." Katrina says.
"So you finally talk now?" I say bitter.
"A little jealous?" She asks a little bitter back.
"Sorry.. why won't he tell me? We are best friends.. don't he trust me anymore?"
"You will understand Sammy.." Kat gives me a hug. Before walking back to the others with Devyn.

How can I understand when my best friend won't tell me anything like before? I feel left out.. I feel like a part of me slowly being ripped out...

Y/n's pov:

I sit in Colby's car.. on our way to his place.. both me and him have red eyes... I didn't expect this... out of everything..

"You need to tell the others.." I say.
"I know that y/n.. I just don't wanna cry six more time today.." Colby say back.
"I can be there with you.."
"No.. I need to do this alone." He starts." But thank you... I really thought I was going to lose you."
"I am just happy I didn't have to play detective and find all this out by myself." I say.
"I just hope I can tell everyone..." Colby says worried.
"I believe you can.." I say place my hand on his.
"Why is this so hard?" He asks.
"Just keep trying.. and don't chicken out to tell h...."
"Okay I get it!!" Colby says fast cutting me off. I laugh a little and that makes him laugh a little too.

Colby's pov:

Y/n walks first in and I come after her. All the roommates hears us talking. Rushing they all come to us. Staring at me and waiting for me to talk. Not even noticing the redness is mine and y/n's eyes.

"Take a picture.. that will last longer.." I say and close the door behind us.

I turn around and get a flashy on me and a sound. I see Corey with a phone pointed at me. "Now I have that.. what is going on?" He asks.
"I will tell you... just not everyone at the same time.." I say.
"Okay.. yes.. so I made you a schedule for this.." y/n says and I am surprised. Wow.
"When?" I ask fast.
"In the car.. I knew you didn't know how to do this so.." she says with a little smiles "Corey and Devyn first. Then Jake and Aaron. Brennen and Elton then we have Sam alone to last,, sounds good?? Good! Now go and start!" She says.