Exploring

Sam's pov:

Colby and y/n are just looking at each other. I lean a bit closer to Katrina.

"Guess it worked." I whisper to her.
"I guess so." She whispers back with a smile.

We wait some more, long seconds before Colby shakes his head and says. "Are we ready to explore?"
"Anything and anytime." Y/n respond and smile back.

This got a little weird pretty fast. Katrina must have thought the same as me because she takes y/n's arm and start walking out of the house. I go to stand by his side and just look at him with a weird look. He just pushes me and go to get the camera and his car keys. I think he likes her. Like really like her. And for god's sake I hope so. He deserves it. After everything he have done for girls and love, he need one for him and him only.

Colby's pov:

I drive with Sam in the passenger seat and the girls in the back. Sam is looking up information about the place we are going to. The girls are talking. More like whispering so me and Sam can't hear it.
Driving a little more before we come to the place. Parking the car and we set everything up for our intro.

"What's up guys!.." I start.
"It's Sam and Colby and we are here at an abandoned hospital with my beautiful girlfriend Katrina, and her best friend y/n." Sam continues.

We talk some more like we do to the camera before we go and start exploring. We are lucky very fast because Katrina found a way in. In this time we have filmed, talked and walked for a little time. Being stupid as we are, we are making a lot of noise. Loud noises. Something that was very, very. VERY!! Stupid of us......