The name

Colby's pov:

"It's nothing!" I say.
"It is! You need to get better!! You won't get better by being alone.. who's name were you looking for?!" Elton says back.
"A name of someone that I really needed there and then but that specific person clearly doesn't care so much as they say they do!" I say as he looks at me.

Elton is trying his hardest to get something out of me. Something I will forget... should forget..

"Don't you see Colby..? What it's doing to you and the people around you? You need to talk to this person!" Elton says.
"You don't think I have tried?!? But if I do talk to this hell of a person I will only hurt y/n so much that she will leave my life for good!!! And that's something I don't want Elton!" I scream and regretting the second I said it...

Elton's pov:

"What..??" I ask confused..
"Forget what I said.." Colby says and looks down.
"I won't forget until you tell me what going on.." I say calmly back.
"Please Elton.. I am finally starting to figure this out myself.. and I don't want to figure it out.. because when I do.. I need to hurt y/n.." he says with a sad voice..
"Dude, look at me.. you need to think about yourself for once! All you have done is for others.. and that's is good but not, do one thing for yourself.. y/n will understand.." I say..

Colby looks back at me.. with more redness in his eyes. I can see that he wants to cry in front of me but he is doing all he can to hold it back.. I need to find out who this person is.. only For Colby's own good.

Me: y/n?!? You busy?
Y/n😈: no why?
Me: Take Katrina with you and come here!
Y/n😈: why??😅
Me: I need to talk to you so you can talk to your stupid boyfriend!!!
Y/n😈: what have he done??
Me: nothing!! He won't make himself happy!!! That's the problem!