The story goes on

Katrina's pov:

"Was it the person you thought it was?" Elton asks in the middle of the conversation.
"Yes.. yes it was Elton." I say. "I promised Colby not to tell.. sorry."
"Is it someone we know?" Brennen asks.
"Yeah.." I answer silently back.
"Girl?" Jake asks quickly after.
"Nope.." I answer yet again silently.
"He well do we know him?" Corey asks.
"Stop!! This is to many questions!" I say loud to stop them!" The reason Colby told me is because I actually can help him!!"

Everyone got quite when I said that.. good for them.. I just really hope Colby says something soon..
I look over and see that what I said hurt y/n.. I just know it.. Colby better start telling people...

Y/n's pov:

New day... I guess..

Prince❤️: Hey... I am sorry.. for how I was last night.. it just that this is weird and new for me.. I found out why I almost never have a long term girlfriend... and I will tell you.. but now in the house and not over text..
Me: okay.. what about my place? Can we talk there?
Prince❤️: yeah! I just hope you will be my friend or anything after this😅
Me: always!!

The texts hurt me a little but I am happy he will tell me.!

Colby's pov:

I am nervous to tell her... to tell everyone. I k ow it's the best to do.. but I feel like I am going to lose everyone. Katrina says otherwise... how can she let me do this? That's another thing I don't understand.
I am on my way to y/n's place. I don't drive fast, but not slow either. My breath is heavy and I am shaking. Don't wanna do this. But If I don't.. things will only get worse.
I knock on her door when I get there and she opens it with a smile. I step in and she is still smiling.

"How can I talk to you when I am going to break that cute smile of yours.." I say as I hug her.
"I will alive here.. even if you break my heart.. if you are happy, I will be happy for you.." she says and we sit down on her couch.
"Okay... here goes nothing..." I say before telling her everything..