Part of the past

Y/n's pov:

"I didn't think you would go for a guy like him y/n. I mean... a good girl like you.. always following the rules, that never gets in any kind of trouble or anything like you are doing now."

She says and smiles a little evil-ish.
I hate her! So so much! I really hoped her and Colby hadn't kissed but I didn't know him then. And he says he was drunk. So I believe him. Not going to be all mad and jealous over it.. it was before we met! I have no reason to be mad.

"Well what if I am not that good girl anymore!!" I start. "People change! I have changed Rita!"
"I see that.. just like a flower who finally have blossomed.. but you can't have him.. he is not on your radar of guys to date." Rita says smirking and gives Colby a little wink.
"I am low on everyone's radar... and don't you dare talk to her like that! I don't know how you know each other and I don't really care now! But none of you know me at all so Rita... let us go!" Colby says. Or more like snaps.

Surprisingly Rita goes away... fades into the shadows and just disappears.

Colby's pov:

The drive back was very quiet, but I decided to break it by asking y/n a question.
"How do you know her? And why was she so mean to you?" I ask as I look in the little mirror to see her looking back at it. Like we are looking each other in the eyes.
"She was my bully in school." Y/n starts and looks out of the window. "She was of course the popular and rebel girl, while I was the nerd and the nobody in school."
"Well you are not that now.. I would say that you are a very cute nerd." I say and smile.

Faded giggles from Sam and Katrina appeared. I push Sam a little and I can hear y/n did the same to Katrina. Not much but enough that said *shut up*.

"I think you are a very handsome dork." Y/n smiles back.
I fake laugh at that. "You are so funny..."
"And you all love it.. weirdos.." she says laughing back, with the others.
"Of course I do baby girl." I say and regret it immediately as the words came out of my mouth."