Chapter 17 - Mommy Dearest, I'm Back!

Start from the beginning

"Seriously? I want the place."

"My mom's place." That causes the man to rewind.

"Why? We're going there tomorrow."

"I didn't want you involved. Simple as that. The special moment you know." Shouta sits on the couch and sighs.

"You could have told me that. I should have known better...maybe. I never know with you anymore."

"Let's be honest for a moment here; if I had told you before, I would have been bored for an extra five seconds."

"You kill me mentally."

"It's not like I'm trying to!"

"Damn brat...good job on the Sports Festival, by the way, but I know for a fact you would have found a way out of that ice." Is he really trying to call me out now of all times? If I had my actual gear, yes. I didn't, though.

"Maybe I was trying to avoid All Might?"

"Sadly, I believe that."

"I seriously had no way out, though. The systems were frozen up."

"I believe the All Might statement over that."

"That is kinda sad for someone like me. How did you figure out I bribed Nezu?"

"Gut feeling. What did you bribe Nezu with even?" Hate that gut of yours, Shouta.

"A car for him to drive around the school in." Shouta facepalms. Honestly, it could be worse.

"Are you trying to destroy the school?"

"I would have already done that. I'd make it aggravating."

"You're lucky you have potential, or I would have already expelled you."

"AW, THAT IS THE NICEST THING YOU HAVE SAID TO ME TODAY DIRECTLY!" Shouta chokes on his water that he was sipping.

"Directly?"

"I know you like my singing! Otherwise, you would have said something bad!"

"Brat."

"Hobo."

"You're literally in my apartment."

"I thought it was Hizashi's place. You know, like a sugar daddy." I receive a glare for that. I MEAN, it's possible!

"I'm about to send your behind to Hizashi's place because you're aggravating- what are you doing?" I pulled out my phone during the conversation and opened up the squad messages.

Squad Messages

Divorce Exists: Hizashi, are you busy at the moment?

Miccy: No, why?

Divorce Exists: Shouta's kicking me out.

Dadzawa: I am not, you brat. Also, change my name back, or I will hang you up tonight.

Divorce Exists changed Dadzawa to Hobo.

I have to lock myself in the bathroom. He can't come in unless he wants to see more than the world.

Hobo: Face me like a man.

Divorce Exists: There is a difference between being a man and fucking survival.

Miccy: What the hell is happening over there?

Divorce Exists: I locked myself in the bathroom. He doesn't want to come in case I'm naked.