Chapter 28.: The End Of Sugar

Edited - 3/13/21

Izuku's POV

When I reached my dorm room Kami was sitting on his bed like always, Sunny D in hand, browsing on his laptop.

"Is that new?"

I asked, closing the door behind me and kicking off my shoes, and throwing my backpack on the floor.

"Yeah, Kirishima gave it to me."

The name seemed to ring a bell, but I've only heard it from Kacchan. Why was Kami talking about him?

"Kirishima?"

Kami laughed at me as I went to sit on my bed, plugging in my phone.

"My sugar daddy! Gosh, Izu! I thought you knew all this?! Didn't I tell you?"

I lifted my finger to protest, my mouth agape.

"You mean...?"

"Katsuki's boss!"

"No!"

I was surprised! I don't remember him telling me this. He claims he has, but I don't remember.

"Why am I just now finding out about this?!"

"Umm, you never asked?! And I thought I told you?!"

I rolled my eyes and Kami was laughing hysterically. He grabbed a Sunny D from his mini-fridge by his bed and threw it towards me.

I opened my phone so run into Sugar. I haven't been on the app ever since Kacchan and I were seeing each other.

I think it's time to delete it?

I opened the app and it was the same as when I first downloaded it. I went to the settings and decided to delete my profile and delete the app.

"Hey Kami?"

"Hmm?"

He hummed in response and kept scrolling through random memes.

"Do you still have Sugar?"

I asked curiously. I mean, why would he? He has the richest man as his sugar daddy and I have the second.

"Yeah, but I never go on it."

Well, that explains. He has everything he ever wanted.

"Izu, you know. After all the money Katsuki has given you, you never went out to treat yourself. I think tomorrow we should do that. Ask Mr. Katsuki on a date and wear some sexy lingerie under your outfit! What do you think?!"

"We have never really been on a date before..."

"What?!"

"Yeah...but we can still go shopping. It would be nice to go out."

I smiled at him and I knew he was up to something. An evil smirk was plastered onto his face.

What has he got me doing?

"Well get ready for tomorrow, also ask Katsuki about that date!"

"I don't know..."

Kami gave me an annoyed look.

"You better or I will!"

"Fine!"

I groaned and went to mine and Katsuki's messages. I hesitated this felt weird...but Kami did have a point. We need to have a proper date, isn't that what actual relationships do?