Chapter 24.: Karma's A Bitch

Edited - 3/13/21

Izuku's POV

"You're going to be okay Izu, it's probably some...misunderstanding."

"There's videos...Kami...what more evidence should you need?"

Katsuki and I were working on trying to get our relationship back on track too...outside he talked about how much he cared and loved me.

I soon came to realize that karma had caught up to me in the long run. Was this all because of what happened between Shoto and me?

Who was this woman and how did she know who I was?

"We are calling Mr. Bakugou himself! This girl is trying to ruin what y'all have! Don't be so naive!"

"I deserved this Kami..."

Kami let out a groan. I could tell he was getting upset at me by the words coming out of my mouth.

"Maybe I shouldn't have even joined this lifestyle."

I thought about it. Maybe it's best to leave Katsuki be. I'm way too young for him anyway.

The girl who massaged me didn't send anything else after the few photos and video. I looked over them only to be even more disgusted and the wrenching feeling inside my stomach.

"I'm going to go call my mom, I'll be back."

Kami just nodded and plopped back into his bed, scrolling on his phone.

I hadn't talked to my mom on the phone in a while. I guess this was a perfect time.

I walked down the slim quiet hallway of the dorm and clicked on her contact. I was hesitant at first, was I going to tell my mom EVERYTHING that has happened to me so far in college?

I finally got the courage to click the call logo and after a few rings, her voice echoed throughout the phone.

"Hey, mom..."

"Izuku! Honey, how have you been?!"

"I've been...okay I guess."

There was a short pause. Motherly instinct kicked in and she could now sense something was up.

"Honey, what's wrong...? You know you can tell me anything right?"

"It's a long story."

I leaned against the wall and slumped down, holding my legs up to my chest, and hugged them closely.

"I've got plenty of time."

"It's just...boy trouble."

"Hm, yeah they can be like that in college."

My throat felt like it was swelling up and I couldn't breathe. I soon discovered that I was crying.

"Mom, I messed up, a lot...and now I don't know how to fix my mistakes that I've made. I have taken what I have for granted..."

"Izuku, honey, everything will be alright, just breathe. Don't think too much about the situation, it will only make things worse, but what you have to do is confront and deal with your problems head-on."

"I don't even know how to do that..."

The line was quiet for a little bit. I was lost in thought. I knew I had to make things better, deal with my problems, and tell Katsuki what has happened.

Just the little thought on the back of my head keeps saying otherwise. It's saying to leave, retreat from the situation and never deal with it ever again. If I do that it'll only make matters worse.

Katsuki expressed his feelings to me, head-on, face to face with so much emotion, how could I not believe him? Now on the other hand I'm dealing with a woman that I don't even know!

Who's lying and who's telling the truth? Katsuki said earlier in the relationship that I was his only sugar baby, but how do I know he's telling the truth.

The photos were very well taken and I couldn't tell how old they were...for all, I know they could be a couple of weeks old!

"Tell the boy everything. Express you're emotions. Izuku, I can tell how much you have built up inside you and it's honestly really unhealthy for you...I don't want you to go through something like that."

Tell Katsuki how I feel...? It's like I forgot about that part. Maybe this could be why everything was going down the way it was.

Was Katsuki that unhappy with me to actually go out and find another sugar baby though?

All this was just confusing me and becoming too much.

"Will you do that for me Izuku? Well not only me but yourself as well?"

I sighed and looked at the wall in front of me.

Face my fears and express my emotions, what's the worst that could happen?

"I'll do it."

"Thank you, Izuku..."

A couple of minutes later we exchanged our I love you's then it felt like I was back to square one.

I came to realize that I have never let Katsuki in with my feelings and all. I have never told him about them.

I can't even remember if we shared an I love you with each other yet...

I got up and started walking back to my dorm room.

I'll do all of this tomorrow. It's for the best, all I need now is some rest and desperately.

When I made it back to the room Kami was already sound asleep with his phone on his forehead. Did he just fall asleep like that?

I laughed to myself and went to get into my bed. All I could think about was what I was going to say to Katsuki tomorrow.

Was this a good idea?

I mean I know I have to tell him about the random girl messaging me, but telling him my feelings...I know he is much older than me, but what the fuck am I honestly getting myself into...

I have messed up now and this could either go really good or bad...

I'm hoping for the first option.

Who knows maybe at the end of all this all the drama will be ever and I won't have to worry about having mixed feelings or having a random person message me a sex tape and unwanted nudes.

I felt like all that was happening was all so surreal.

I just hope I get a good outcome.

★☆★

Another chapter!

Yay!

The next chapter will be filled with fluff and stuff! So be ready for that when it comes out :))

I hope everyone is doing well!

Sorry for any mistakes
:(

I'll see y'all in the next chapter!

Don't forget to;

Vote and Comment 💕💖