Chapter 4.: Classes Start

Edited - 3/13/21

Izuku's POV

"Zuku..."

"Izu..."

"Izuku!"

I groaned as I was being shaken back and forth in my bed. With my blurry vision, I somewhat made out features of who was calling out my name and soon came to my senses jolting up.

"Did you not hear your alarm?"

"What time is it...?"

I asked Kaminari, rubbing my eyes trying to wake myself up.

"Well by the looks of it you should be in class within fifteen minutes."

"Fiftee-"

I cut myself off and hopped right out of bed and went directly to my dresser, pulling out a simple white shirt and a pair of ripped denim jeans.

"Izu chills out, you have time."

Kaminari laughed at me sitting back onto his bed.

"You don't have classes or what?"

"Nah, I go this afternoon though."

I saw him grab his phone from his nightstand and started texting on it.

I, on the other hand, was in a rush and became scared whether if I was going to be late or not.

"Kami I'm sorry but I'll talk to you later."

I grabbed my laptop and earbuds stuffing them in a small book bag, running out of the room.

"Are you forgetting something?"

I halted and turned to him.

"What?"

I was panicking and he threw a key towards me.

"I won't be here tonight, so if you wanna get into the room I advise you to keep up with that key."

He laughed at me and I huffed, closing the door afterward.

"I wonder where he's going..."

"Izuku!"

A voice called to me from down the hall and when I turned around I saw Shoto walking in my direction.

"Izuku, where are you heading?"

I pleaded in my mind that he too was going to language arts, so both of us could walk together.

"Language Arts. And you?"

"Same! Oh god, it's such a relief to know that I at least know someone who has that class at the same time as me. It was stressing me out some."

"Well, we should get going unless you want to be late."

Shoto already had started walking at a rapid pace to where I could hardly catch up to him.

All the classes were on the bottom of the building, meaning there was no elevator and that I did have to climb a flight of stairs each time.

"Why don't they put in an elevator?"

"Because that's way too much money and they would have to reconstruct the whole building."

Shoto kept a low town to his voice like he was almost sad? Or just in general, had no emotions for anything.

When we had finally walked down the stairs some kids we found roaming the halls.

"Do you know where our class is?"