Chapter 19.: Slut

Edited - 3/13/21

Izuku's POV

"I wish you luck."

Kaminari snorted, laughing at this whole situation. Kacchan had messaged me not too long ago, telling me to head outside.

"Yeah yeah."

I rolled my eyes and closed the door behind me. The hall was calm and quiet.

"You need to get my shit together Izuku."

I said aloud to myself

I touched my neck, knowing what was under all the makeup.

"I'm so fucked..."

Kacchan stood behind me, I was looking in a mirror when he came up from behind, smiling ever so brightly.

"How do you always look so stunning in the simplest clothes?"

I smiled looking down, when I looked back up that's when I felt hands rub against my hips. I tensed a little...

'He's so close to it...what do I do...?'

"Is everything okay princess?"

I heard pure softness in his voice...it seemed like he was hurt by my actions.

All I did was nod and gave him a bright smile.

"Then let me touch you, yeah?"

I was scared, to be honest, I didn't want him to touch me. What would he do if he found out?

With a shaky breath, I nodded my head,

"Yeah, go ahead."

I watched as his hands made their way around my body. They wanted to go in places I ever so dearly wanted them to trespass through.

His slender fingers pulled at the bottom of my shirt. That's when I felt Kacchan rest his chin on my shoulder.

I flinched, only this time a laugh came from the older man.

His hands rubbed up against my sides. They were warm and I wanted more...I wanted his hands all over me in ways that were so sinful.

That's when he got a little more dominant...his strong hands moved to my neck.

Gently squeezing around it.

"You like being choked by daddy huh?"

I whimpered, but I shouldn't have...because in a matter of seconds when he squeezed harder I winced in pain from all the bruises on my neck.

Katsuki immediately stopped and he turned me around. I was now facing the man, his crimson eyes now trying to read me.

"You never wince when I choke you, why now?"

I didn't speak and I rubbed my neck gently in pain, trying to ease it.

I didn't hear another word from him, but when I looked up it was like he had changed.

This wasn't Kacchan.

The man before me now looked at me with hooded eyes almost. Kacchan then looked down almost trying to keep his composure.

I looked at him confusingly.

In a swift movement, the man dragged me into the bathroom and grabbed a washcloth, wetting it under the sink.

I felt disgusted I knew what he was going to do. He scrubbed the makeup off my neck revealing the rest of the hickeys.

"Are there any more I don't know about?"