Chapter 10.: Seeking Arrangements

Edited - 3/13/21

Before you read I just wanted to say sorry if the last chapter felt rushed...in a way? I will try harder and make it more enjoyable. I'm just a paranoid person I can't help it 😬

Anywayyyy

Izuku's POV

When I pushed open the glass door all I could hear was the engine of the blonde man's car roaring in the night.

I know I couldn't see him from the darkly tinted windows, but I knew he was looking at me.

I let the glass door close fully behind me and walked up to the bright red car.

Even if it was dark out you could still see how bright it was, even if it weren't in the sun.

When I pulled open the car door that's when I saw him.

"Well well well,"

His deep voice gave me chills that ran down my back and in an instant my cheeks started to heat up.

I sat down in the car and shut the door. The smell of cologne seemed to linger around and I inhaled as much as I could, enjoying his scent.

Is that crazy? Am I weird for doing such a thing?

"Don't get all flustered now baby boy, you weren't like that at all when we messaged. Now were you?"

"I-I guess not."

I heard a deep chuckle come from him and a hand came to squeeze my thigh.

Baby boy? That was a new one.

"You look nice."

Kacchan removed his hand from my leg and winked at me.

His attitude was different. He was nice, but a hint of aggressiveness lingered in the air.

"T-Thank you."

I kept my head down, embarrassed by the whole situation. I didn't know what to talk about at all! I was so awkward when it came to things like these.

Katsuki's POV

I have to admit, when I first saw the green-haired boy I was astonished by what he was wearing.

Just to have him in my car was progress. I'm one step closer to potentially having a sugar baby.

The way he sat in my car, being all sub like drove me crazy...I have to remember my little fawn isn't like the other sugar baby's I've had in the past.  He was special and more fragile.

I wanted to spoil him right then and there, take him out of his shell and let him see what it feels like. Pure bliss.

The feeling of static electricity coursing through your veins, the adrenaline pumping; but it'll take some time before we try to hurdle over that step.

"Where are we going?"

The boy was at a mellow tone, but I could hear his delicate voice.

Oh, how I wanted to take him back to my condo and do so many things with him, ruin him to be exact, but that was an ass move.

But bringing him back to my condo doesn't sound half bad, does it? We can share a glass of champagne and talk about arrangements. My god if this kid hasn't drunk yet...

I put my car into drive and I sped out of the college area. We were heading to the city, but my condo was on the outskirts. It still overlooked the whole shebang and all that.