Chapter 6.: Sugar? What's That?

Edited - 3/13/21

Katsuki's POV

I checked the cuffs on my suit, fixing my tie and any wrinkles that emerged. Tonight was a big celebration for our company.

Tonight was the night that old shitty hair would run the company and I would become next in line after him, making me his assistant.

We work together in a landscaping company. We give the runner-ups on designs and approve them or not. What makes us qualified with working with other companies would be checking their ideas.

There's a lot of small details that have to be done. I still can't believe he has done it.

I heard my phone vibrate on the marble bathroom counter. It was from the man himself.

__

Shitty Hair: Make sure you not late! Can't afford it.

Katsuki: yeah yeah. I'll be there on time, save a glass of hard scotch for me would you shitty hair?

Shitty Hair: We are 31 years old Katsu and you still call me that stupid name?

Katsuki: you didn't answer my question

Shitty Hair: I'll save you a glass, but you better show up!

__

I clicked my phone off before putting it in my dress pants pocket.

"Let's get this fucking over with."

I called an Uber recently, so I decided to walk outside my condo waiting for it.

My mind decided to wander and I thought about that freckled kid. I mean I know I'm literally like 31, but I still have my looks. I'm not like these wrinkly fuckers.

He seemed innocent and when I smirked at him the way he blushed slightly gave it all away. I would love to spoil him and simply give him the world.

I will admit in my younger days I was a total ass hat, but ever since I have grown up all that changed for the better. That doesn't mean I'm going all soft and shit!

When the Uber arrived I got in the black SUV and told them my destination.

As we drove I looked at the city. It was beautiful at night because that's when all the lights shined and stood out.

Maybe I'm getting too ahead of myself, thinking about that kid. I mean I don't even know how old he was, but sure enough, he had to be at least 18.

I played with the Rolex watch that rested on my wrist. I've been searching for the right sugar baby, but still, I can't seem to find the right one.

Kaminari's POV

I threw all my clothes in every direction trying to find a good outfit for tonight. I had to look my best for my daddy.

"Where are you even going?"

"Out to a party."

Izuku sat on his bed watching me find an outfit. I could tell he was being a curious kitten.

"On a school night?!"

"Calm down Izu. I'll be back before midnight."

I laughed at him and threw a suit jacket on my bed along with a simple white shirt.

"Oh, did I tell you in language arts my laptop started randomly smoking?"

"What the-"

"Yeah..."