Chapter 23.: Unwanted Texts

Edited - 3/13/21

Camie's POV

(I'm so sorry for this 😭)

I saw Katsuki kiss that little whore of his. It made me angry, but I had a little scheme to make his sugar baby hate him, then Katsuki will come running back to me!

I've been trying to win him back for a while now; I've even got the job of becoming his secretary! If that isn't proving my love for him then what will?

The plan is to send texts, photos, and videos to his precious little princess. That should have been me instead that he should be spoiling and soon it will be!

I sat in my car far away from them, watching their every move. I had Izuku's number on my phone. One day while Katsuki was out of his office he left his phone, that's when I looked at the number on the notification.

I've been planning this for a while now, but it was quite hard finding evidence from our previous relationship. Now I'm ready as I'll ever be.

I didn't want to send anything just yet. Instead, I wanted poor little Izuku to be all alone and not know what to do when he sees the things I'm about to send him.

Minutes later they split ways and it was now my time to make a move. I clicked on the boy's contact and started with a simple photo.

Believe it or not, but Katsuki was a lot more devious when it came to sexual favors. He liked to, let's say, capture the moment.

I laughed to myself, sending Izuku a picture that Katsuki took of me sucking him off.

It wasn't the first time really, we used to have a collection of porno's that we did together, crazy I know.

Delivered

Now...we wait.

I sat back in my car and waited for my phone to ring.

♡ Izuku's POV ♡

When I made it to my dorm I heard my phone ding. Katsuki just can't get enough of me, can he?

I smiled to myself and opened the door, only to see Kami sitting on his bed playing on his phone.

Typical

"You should like go get a shower you smell, not trying to be a bitch or anything."

I rolled my eyes at him.

"Yeah yeah."

That's what I did. I freshened up before writing back to Katsuki. I figured he was driving right now so I didn't want to disturb him.

I thought back to our conversation. It felt nice...for once, but is age an issue?

I think back to Kaminari and Kirishima. Honestly, Kami isn't the type to care what people think. All he wants is to be happy and he's succeeding!

Maybe Katsuki and I could become more...?

I stood in the shower recollecting my thoughts over the warm water. It just felt good for once to release some tension I've been keeping onto myself.

I need to call my mother and check up on her. I've been so caught up in my college life here that I just haven't had any time.

Yeah, she sends me messages, but I've noticed they have lowered and I don't normally get that "How are you doing?" Type text.

It made me a little sad. I need to focus more and not get caught up in so much. I have also not even paid for anything or checked how much money I even have in my PayPal. I wouldn't be surprised if it was over $100,000.

I felt my life turning around for me and it made me smile.

I soon got out of the bath and self cared myself, brushing my teeth after getting dressed and heading back out with Kami.

"Dude you're phone has been going off like crazy! What did you and Katsuki do?"

Kami winked at me and I laughed at him.

"Nothing! We just talked."

"Mhm~ I've heard that one before."

"Oh shut up!"

I giggled and grabbed my phone checking the messages.

They weren't from Katsuki...instead, they were from a random number.

How strange

I asked Kami if he knew the number that messaged me randomly

"Sorry I don't, but check what they said! Maybe it's another sugar daddy!"

"Like I need another one."

"You can have two, the more the merrier!"

"Yeah, I don't think Katsuki would like that very much."

"Only one way to find out." Kami winked.

I rolled my eyes and opened the messages and when I did I felt my heart immediately dropped. It was an explicit picture with Katsuki and this girl. She had sent multiple photos and even a video. Under it all was one message that read;

'He's not just you're sugar daddy'

I felt disgusted, honestly.

Who was this girl...and why was she messaging me?

Soon tears started to form in my eyes and my throat became tight.

After all, Katsuki had told me...he was lying this whole time?

He said that he wasn't seeing anyone else.

"Izu, are you okay?"

Kami put down his phone and came to sit by me, rubbing my back soothingly.

"Hey, what's wrong?"

I didn't speak all I did was hand him the phone and he was quiet.

"Fuck..."

I grew feelings for this man and now I feel like all of what he had told me an hour ago didn't matter.

It was all a lie.

"This has to be fake."

"There's photos and all, Kami. How can it be fake?"

I sobbed through talking. I could barely get the words out.

"Listen, tell him, confront him about it."

"What's the point, all he is going to do is lie about it saying he doesn't know who it is."

Kami kept looking over and over at the pictures trying to tell me and make me change my mind to think it wasn't Katsuki and instead it was a random dude.

"Message him or I will. He needs to know about this."

I sighed and grabbed my phone texting Katsuki everything.

For the rest of that night, I didn't get a text back.

It was a painful night and Kami was there by my side, being reinsuring

★☆★

Hey guys!

I have no idea what I did 😭

Sorry for the slow updates...I've been trying to update but a lot is going on right now lol, so I'm trying my best!

Sorry for any mistakes and I hope y'all are still reading this fanfic even though I cause drama for the characters 😂

See y'all in the next update!

Don't forget to;

Vote and Comment
💕💖