chapter 15.: The Devil In Disguise

Edited - 3/13/21

Uknown POV

I knew what was going on behind closed doors. I wasn't stupid!

I tapped my acrylic nail against my wine glass and thought about ways I could go through with my plan.

I wanted Katsuki for myself, not no one else's. And that worthless whore doesn't deserve him.

All he wants is the money

What better way to go through with this than to have that whore hate him!

I smiled at the thought

All I have to do is get Katsuki to sleep with me, but how...?

And how would I get his boy toy to walk in on us?

Then it hit me, drug him.

Not to the point where Katsuki passes out, but to the point where he doesn't know what he is doing.

Then I message, oh what's his name? Izuku?

I've only heard Katsuki speak his name out loud only twice in the workplace since he calls him on his off shifts.

I will message Izuku to come to Katsuki's condo and that's when his heart will be broken and give up on Katsuki!

It's the perfect plan!

I took a sip from my red wine and smiled in satisfaction.

The devil in disguise

3rd Person POV

Izuku laid on the duvet sheets cuddled on the side of a certain blonde man.

All he could remember from the night prior; in one word that is:

Bliss

It had been his first time and certainly wouldn't have been his last.

The way Katsuki's split personalities were opposites, degrading the greenette nonetheless, sparked up a little flame in the sugar baby's tummy.

The way he was being overpowered was exciting and something new that Izuku had not yet discovered, but he knew one thing was for sure; when it came to these types of things in the bedroom it made him feel vulnerable but in a good way.

Todoroki's POV

Izuku confused me; sometimes he would be in class and the other times he isn't.

It made me wonder where he went and this time he came into class 10 minutes late.

Sitting beside me he pulled his new laptop out of his backpack.

"So,"

Once he settled down he already had a conversation-starting, whispering it to me.

"There's a party on Thursday and I was wanting you to tag along with Kami and me."

"Izuku that's a school night-"

"I knew you were going to say that."

I saw that Izuku was disappointed in what I said and even added a little huff into it.

My father has high expectations of me...he's the one who runs this school and for him to find out that I went to a frat party? That's going to be hell!

"It's a one-time opportunity Shoto."

"One-time opportunity? Really? There's probably frat parties happening every single day here."