Chapter 3.: The Quiet Condo

Edited - 3/13/21

Katsuki's POV

I sat in a dimly lighted restaurant with a girl I just met on Sugar, the app that I use to find sugar babies. I could tell she was trying to impress me, but the thing was she wasn't my type.

She wasn't shy or kept a blush on her cheeks, instead, she was the complete opposite. I smirked when I felt her foot rub against my leg.

"So," she swished her red wine around in her glass before taking a sip, leaving a red lipstick stain.

"Are you enjoying yourself?" She kept rubbing my leg with her high heel, trying to seduce me.

"Listen," I laughed fixing my tux's cuffs and rested my elbows on the table, clasping my hands together.

"If you're just going to keep being a try-hard, hate to break it to you kitten but that's not a turn-on."

Her face was priceless after I said that to her. I'm surprised she hadn't splashed her wine all over me.

"I-I am not a try-hard!"

I laughed at her and it only made her angrier. Then that's when she grabbed her purse and stormed out of the restaurant.

I waved towards the waiter telling him to bring the check before gulping down the rest of my wine.

♡☆♡

Once I made it back to my condo I simply plopped myself onto my black velvet couch. It was quiet and I was used to this, but sometimes it did get a little lonely.

I went to the fridge to grab a beer and went back to my regular spot on the couch.

"Not like I had much to drink anyways."

I took a swig and decided to turn on the tv, cutting away the silence in the place.

"Why can't I just find a simple sugar baby that doesn't act like a try-hard?!"

I groaned to myself undoing my tie and throwing it onto the floor.

"Just because I work as a high-class businessman doesn't mean for all these girls to be so..."

I took one last long drink consuming all the alcohol until there was simply none left.

"Annoying!"

My phone buzzed in my tuxedo's pant pocket and when I grabbed it I looked at the notification. It was from the stupid app telling me someone had DM'd me.

I mean most of these girls all they want is money I get that but god damn I'm not just going to throw my money out to them. I'm a very hard to please a man and if you simply can't catch my attention right then and there then don't waste my time.

I threw my phone to the side of me, it bounced as it hit the couch cushion from how soft it was.

All of this made me think about Kirishima and his sugar baby, Kaminari. The fucker even let him take his credit card! (Not like he has anymore) but still! I wouldn't let anyone take one of mine, god knows what these girls would do with it.

I just have one amount of money and that's 3,000 dollars. If that sugar baby deserves and goes above average then I double it to 6,000 dollars.

The money I send them goes straight to their PayPal, easier for me and the sugar baby.

I looked at my phone and decided to grab it and go onto the app. Then I browsed through the male sugar babies. None just seemed to grab my attention.

"I guess I'll look in a couple of days."

After that, I did my regular nighttime routine, took a shower, and stuff like that.

Laying down everything was quiet and still. I had this huge condo to myself and had no one to bring home with me. I hardly doubt I would have brought home that one chick.

I have had some sugar babies that were sweet and stuff that I brought back here, but soon things had to get cut off for personal reasons.

My whole life hadn't been this way. I had to build myself up to get to where I am now. Hard fucking work pays off, now I'm out looking for the perfect person to share it with.

I know sugar daddies aren't supposed to get attached or anything to their sugar baby, but I love spoiling and since I have money, this is how I pull in new people into my life.

Damn, saying it that way makes it sound awkward.

I stayed like this for quite some time, thinking about a lot while laying in my bed.

"Just have to keep looking."

Then it wasn't long till I fell asleep with no one beside me in my huge bed. It felt cold and quiet inside my condo.

★☆★

Thank you for reading! ❤️
If you made it this far, have a cookie! You earned it 🥳🍪
Don't forget to vote and comment! It would mean a lot 🥰