So, my father gave his pack to his Beta and we moved to Green Forest pack which at the time was run by his good friend.   I don't know why someone would want to force me into being their mate" I shrug 

"My father also told me that we come from a very strong Alpha's blood line and all my family have strong wolves that are very close to us." I take another sip of water before continuing 

"I knew Angus was my mate when he turned 18 and I was 16. He didn't care and started to sleep around with anyone who would open their legs to him. Silver and I had already agreed to reject him and when he came home with the two pregnant wolves that gave us the perfect opportunity to publicly reject him in front of his father the Alpha of our pack. I didn't realise the pain would be so great and took a bottle of my Dads whiskey. It was only because of that, they were able to get the better of me. I will never drink alcohol again" I assure him. 

 He has sat on the side of the bed while I was telling him and held my hand. 

"I think you are very brave. You did the right thing leaving as, I have a feeling Silver would have had a hard time controlling herself when she saw him and would attack him. You will join this pack and if your willing become my mate?" he says 

"I'd like that, I've missed training and running in the woods" I tell him. "The doctor just wants you to stay here until tonight while she gives you the medicines to help heal you and then I will show you around" Lucas says.

"Do you want me to call you Alpha or Lucas?" I ask 

"You can call me Lucas" he smiles and I blink as though the sun has just appeared from dark clouds. 

I feel Silver sit up and look at him properly for the first time.  When I look into Lucas's eyes again, I feel the mate pull. 

"Good your wolf is getting better" Lucas says standing. 

"I have to get some work done, will you be alright on your own?" he asks 

I nod and smile at him. He smiles backs and strides from the room.  I look a round and spot another door that I'm hoping is a bathroom.  I wheel my drip stand with me to the door and push it open. I smile as I see the small bathroom and shower. 

I gasp when I get to see my reflection in the mirror. Thankfully the drip is attached with a new water proof patch. I turn the shower on and groan when the hot water hits my skin. I wash my hair and scrub myself clean.

'A new start Silver'  I tell her feeling more human as the dirt runs down the drain. 

'Yes, a new start, with a new mate' I hear her purr and for the first time since leaving our old pack. We see light at the end of the dark tunnel.  

Once I've showered, I realise I don't have anything clean to change into so look through the bathroom draws and find a pair of hospital PJ's. I pull them on and tie the draw string waistband as they are a little big even though I'm around 5' 11" tall I have lost some weight over the time I was on the road. 

I realise I don't know exactly where we are. I put the drip bag back on its stand and wheel it out the room. I look down the small corridor and hear some young pups talking.  I head down to the voices and stop when I come to a small ward with four beds in it with four teens in the beds. 

"Hi, did you all break something on your first shift?" I ask them, they nod and look a little dejected. 

"You know watching my old pack, new shifts I realised that the strongest wolves are the ones that tend to break bones their first shift sometimes the second shift as well. They grow to become some of the strongest warrior's of the pack" I tell them. 

"Really?" "is that true?" I hear them say 

I nod walking into the room and sitting on a chair near the window. 

"My brother is one of the strongest warriors of our pack and his bones broke three times before he was able to shift into his wolf without breaking bones. My Father said he was the same and he is the one training all the warriors" I assure them. This seems to lift their moods. 

"If you'd like, I can help you build the trust between you and your wolves and then when it comes to the next shift you can both be on the same page and shift without breaking anything" I tell them. 

They all nod and I get them to close their eyes and just feel their wolves within. I spend about an hour with them getting them to talk to their wolves and finding out what they are scared or concerned about. 

I don't make them tell us what they are, but I tell them that if they are honest with their wolves and talk to each other. They will become incredibly strong both physically and mentally. We then play a game of eye spy and we are laughing when Lucas finds me a little later on.  

N/A Please vote, comment and enjoy ✨😊