Kunimi Akira Part 2

Details: Vampire Forbidden Love AU

Vampire Kunimi x Vampire Hunter Reader

Once (Y/N) and Kunimi made it to the park, they decided to sit at a bench that was close to the pond. It took both of them a while to get there because (Y/N) got distracted by some stray cats and insisted that they should play and feed them for a bit.

(Y/N) was taken back by the scenery. The pond was glistening under the sunset, leaves and flowers were blowing with the wind, and swans were swimming peacefully.

(Y/N): This looks like it came right out of a book, don't ya think?

Kunimi looked in the same direction as (Y/N).

Kunimi: Yeah. It's beautiful.

(Y/N) continued to stare off into the distance. She started to get distracted from her main objective.

Kunimi: So, why don't you have any friends?

(Y/N): That's a rude question to ask.

Kunimi: Well, you were the one that told me that you didn't have any friends. So, I'm just curious.

(Y/N): I just never fit in with any groups at school.

Kunimi: I see.

(Y/N): What about you?

Kunimi: Huh?

(Y/N): Do you have any friends or are you a loner?

Kunimi: I wouldn't say I'm a loner. I just enjoy being by myself.

(Y/N): You sound like a loner to me.

Kunimi: Tsk.

(Y/N): Haha, sorry.

There was silence between (Y/N) and Kunimi. But not awkward silence, it was more comforting.

(Y/N): Can I ask you a random question? You don't have to answer it if you don't want to.

Kunimi: I guess.

(Y/N): What's your family life like?

Kunimi: That's a pretty personal question.

(Y/N): You don't have to answer it if it makes you too uncomfortable.

Kunimi: No, it's fine. I have a loving family.

(Y/N): Really? 

Kunimi: Yeah. We all love eachother and try to live a happy life. But, people just love to get in the way.

(Y/N): What kind of people?

Kunimi: Don't worry about it.

(Y/N): I already have an idea of who you're talking about.

Kunimi: How's your family like?

(Y/N): I don't want to answer that.

Kunimi: But I gave you answer. It's only fair.

(Y/N): Ugh, fine. We're just normal, I guess.

Kunimi gave (Y/N) a confused look.

(Y/N): We're not very affectionate and my family wants me doing this I don't really want me to, but I know that they love me.

Kunimi: It doesn't really sound like that to me.

(Y/N): Excuse me?

Kunimi: If they really loved you, they wouldn't  make you do something you don't want to.

(Y/N): It's fine...I think we should go though. It's getting pretty late.

Kunimi: Okay.

Kunimi and (Y/N) parted ways. As (Y/N) was walking home, she kept on repeating the conversation that she had with him in her head.