Kuroo Tetsurou

(Y/N) was having a wonderful day. She woke up bright and early, had a delicious breakfast with her family, aced a pop math test, and was actually able to pay attention in class. She was feeling great, happy, and couldn't stop smiling.

However, her day was abruptly ruined by a certain bedhead named Kuroo Testurou. This was because he asked (Y/N) to help him make a special cake for his crush. Apparently, he wanted to give his crush a homemade cake and then confess to her.

This hurt (Y/N) because she has had a huge crush on him since they met in their first year of high school.

(Y/N): I'm not helping you make this cake.

Kuroo: Please, (Y/N). I'm begging you.

(Y/N): Go ask someone else, like Kenma.

Kuroo: Kenma doesn't know how to cook.

(Y/N): Ask Yaku then.

Kuroo: But (Y/N), you're the president of the culinary club and you have access to the kitchen.

(Y/N): No. Go watch a YouTube tutorial.

Kuroo: Pleaseeeeeee.

(Y/N): No.

(Y/N) started to walk away from him until he ran in front of her and grabbed her shoulders.

Kuroo: (Y/N), please.

Kuroo was staring straight into (Y/N)'s eyes and wasn't going to let her go until she agreed to help him cook. (Y/N) sighed.

(Y/N): Fine.

Kuroo: YAY!

(Y/N): Meet me at the kitchen after school, okay?

Kuroo: Okay! See you after school!

After Kuroo left, (Y/N) leaned onto the wall, sighed, and then rolled her eyes.

(Y/N): This is gonna be a pain.

After School

(Y/N) started to walk towards the kitchen to meet up with Kuroo. She really hated the fact that she agreed to help him.

(Y/N): Maybe I should just ditch him or make up an excuse.

(Y/N) shook her head.

(Y/N): I can't do that because that would hurt his feelings and he would probably know that I was lying.

Once (Y/N) made it to the kitchen, she noticed that she got there before Kuroo. She decided to unlock the door to the kitchen and begin to prep the dishes and ingredients that they would probably use to make the cake.

Today, there wasn't a meeting for the culinary club. So, (Y/N) was able to use all the dishes and ingredients that she needed without having to worry about sharing with the other club members.

After about 10 minutes, Kuroo showed up.

Kuroo: You're favorite person has finally arrived!

(Y/N): One, you're not my favorite person. Second, what took so long?

Kuroo: That hurts (Y/N).

Kuroo then started to fake cry. This resulted with (Y/N) playfully hitting him in the arm.

(Y/N): Stop crying and answer the question.

Kuroo: Well, if you must know. I had to tell Coach Nekomata and the rest of the volleyball team that I wouldn't be able to go to practice today.

(Y/N): Wait, you had practice today?

Kuroo: Yeah, but it's fine if I miss it today.

(Y/N): No it isn't. You're the volleyball captain. You can't miss practice because you want to bake a cake. Don't you have the Spring Interhigh coming up soon?

Kuroo: You worry to much (Y/N). That tournament isn't happening for a couple months. Plus, nothing serious is happening today.

(Y/N): Are you sure?

Kuroo: Yep.

(Y/N): If you say so...

Kuroo: So, what are we going to be making today?

(Y/N): Well, what's you're crush's favorite cake?

Kuroo: Not sure.

(Y/N): Are you kidding me?

Kuroo: What?

(Y/N): Ugh, you can't say you want to make a cake for your crush and not know what their favorite cake is.

Kuroo: I don't think it really matters. What do you recommend?

(Y/N): We should make a chocolate cake topped with vanilla frosting and cookie crumbles.

Kuroo: Sounds very sweet.

(Y/N): Well it's my favorite and I think it taste the best, so your crush should like it.

Kuroo: Okay, then lets begin!

(Y/N) worked on mixing all of the powdered ingredients together while Kuroo worked on crushing the cookies and mixing all of the liquid ingredients. Once they were done with that, (Y/N) combined the powdered and liquid ingredients together into an electric mixer until they were completely mixed. Afterwards, Kuroo poured the batter into a baking pan and placed in the oven.

(Y/N): Good job, Kuroo! The cake should be done baking in about 20-25 minutes. We still have to wait for it to cool before we put on the frosting and cookie crumbles.

Kuroo: Okay. I'll be right back.

Kuroo then left the room.

(Y/N): Hmm, I wonder what he needed to get.

While Kuroo was gone, (Y/N) decided to start cleaning up the kitchen because she didn't want to get in trouble for leaving the kitchen a mess. After she was done, she pulled up a chair to the kitchen counter and played on her phone until the oven timer went off.

(Y/N) was able to complete the final touches to the cake before Kuroo came back.

(Y/N): What's taking Kuroo so long?

And just as she finished that thought, the door opened.

Kuroo: Sorry it took so long.

(Y/N): What were you doing?

Kuroo: I wanted to write a confession letter with the cake, but I kept messing up so I decided not to write it.

(Y/N): I see. Well, you better tell your crush that did majority of the work.

Kuroo: Haha, okay.

(Y/N): What's your crush like anyway?

Kuroo: She's a girl, a third-year, funny, nice, and really cute.

(Y/N): Great description.

Kuroo: I try my best.

(Y/N): Well, the cake is ready so you can give it to your crush now.

Kuroo: Okay.

Kuroo picked up the cake and then handed it to (Y/N).

Kuroo: Here you go.

(Y/N): Why are you giving this to me?

Kuroo: (Y/N), I know you're smarter than that.

(Y/N): Wait, I don't understa-OHHH.

Kuroo: Now you got it?

(Y/N): So...I'm you're crush?

Kuroo: Yep.

(Y/N): Like 100%, I am your crush?

Kuroo: Haha, yes (Y/N). So, will you be my girlfriend?

(Y/N) nodded her head.

Kuroo: Yes! I'm so happy I can finally call you mine!

Kuroo then picked up (Y/N) and kissed her on the lips. After they parted, Kuroo smirked at (Y/N).

(Y/N): You're so weird.

Kuroo: But you love me anyways.