Kunimi Akira

Details: Soulmate Alternate Universe (AU)

In this AU, whenever your soulmate touches you, a temporary mark will appear in the exact place they touched you. The color of the mark varies among soulmates.

(Y/N) is Kageyama's twin sister.

WARNING: THERE WILL BE A LITTLE BIT OF SPOILERS ABOUT KAGEYAMA'S CHILDHOOD!!

Kageyama: (Y/N) we have to go now or we're going to be late.

(Y/N): Okay! I'll be right there.

(Y/N) was quickly trying to get her things together for school. She ended up sleeping through her alarm five times and had to skip out on breakfast.

(Y/N): I'm ready! Let's go!

Kageyama: It's about time.

Kageyama exited the house and (Y/N) followed suit. They were both on their way to Karasuno High. Originally, they both planned on going to Shiratorizawa together, but they weren't the smartest and ended up failing the entrance exam. This was mainly because all Kageyama could think about was food and volleyball while (Y/N) only thought about anime and art. (Y/N) was currently on a mission to get all of the endings in Mystic Messenger, but every time she thought she was doing a good job, she would get a bad ending.

Kageyama: If we're late, I'm blaming you.

(Y/N): It's not my fault that I slept through my alarms.

Kageyama: Yes it is. Let me guess, you we're playing that stupid game all night again?

(Y/N): It is not a stupid game! It happens to have a great plot.

Kageyama: By plot, do you mean attractive characters?

(Y/N): The attractive characters are just a plus! And for your information, I have to wait for them to message me. So, I was not playing the game all night. Instead, I was staying up all night watching anime while I waited for them to message me.

Kageyama: Either way, you stayed up all night instead of taking care of yourself.

(Y/N): Well, why didn't you wake me up?

Kageyama: I thought you decided to wake up late on purpose.

(Y/N): ...You really are an idiot.

Kageyama grabbed (Y/N)'s cheeks and started to pull on them aggressively.

Kageyama: Take it back.

(Y/N): Let go! You're never gonna find a soulmate with this kind of behavior!

Unfortunately, that comment didn't help (Y/N)'s situation and Kageyama began to pull her face even more aggressively.

Kunimi: What are you idiots doing?

Kageyama and (Y/N) both turned and saw Kunimi and Kindachi standing behind them.

(Y/N): None of your business!

(Y/N) had a little bit of resentment towards Kunimi and Kindachi after they abandoned her brother during a middle school volleyball game. She understood that Kageyama could sometimes be difficult to deal with but they just lost their grandfather and he was basically Kageyama's best friend when it came to volleyball. So of course, Kageyama would be more on edge than usually. Plus, they never put in the same amount of effort as Kageyama so it was hard for him to work with them.

Kindachi: It was just a question.

(Y/N): Shut up onion head! Nobody was asking you! Let's go Tobio.