Miya Osamu Part 2

Details: Demon Slayer AU

Everyday, (Y/N) has been going to Onigiri Miya and having lunch with the twins. Lunch was always different and entertaining because they would always talk about various topics like (Y/N)'s experience being apart of the Demon Slayer Corps, how it was like to own a restaurant, and their childhood.

(Y/N) learned a lot about the Miya twins. For instance, she found out they were only a year older than her and have been running their restaurant since they 16. She also found out that their parents originally didn't need to be supported by them, it's just that their father lost his job when they were both about 13-years-old and they hated seeing how rough life was for their parents because they didn't have enough money for basic necessities.

(Y/N) also started to have feelings for Osamu. She just thought he was very understanding, kind, and overall a nice person to be around. However, she usually pushed her feelings to the side because when she first entered the Demon Slayer Corps, she made a vow to herself that should would not get romantically involved with anyone. The reason why is because she knew that her job was very dangerous and she could die at any moment and never wants anyone close to her to feel the same loss she felt when her family was killed.

One day during lunch, Atsumu started to talk about how he was interested in joining the Demon Slayer Corps.

(Y/N): No. You can't join.

Atsumu: Why not?

(Y/N): Because you could die.

Atsumu: But you're apart of it.

(Y/N): That's different.

Atsumu: No it's not.

(Y/N): Yes it is.

(Y/N) and Atsumu continued to bicker back-and-forth until (Y/N) had to leave. While they were bickering, they didn't realize that Osamu was strangely quiet and spent the majority of the time just staring down.

When (Y/N) was about to leave, she heard Osamu call her name.

(Y/N): What's up?

Osamu: Let me walk you home.

(Y/N): I'm good. I don't live that far. Plus I don't want to risk getting caught walking home with you because I'm technically not allowed to leave.

Osamu: Please?

(Y/N): Hmmm, you can walk with me halfway.

Osamu: Cool. I'll be right back 'Tsumu.

Atsumu: Got it.

(Y/N) and Osamu began to walk together in silence until Osamu spoke up.

Osamu: You know, it's kinda hypocritical for you to say that Atsumu can't become a demon slayer.

(Y/N): Excuse me?

Osamu: I'm just saying that it's not fair for you to tell him not to join because he could get killed while you're currently risking your life.

(Y/N): My life doesn't matter as much as his. Plus, he has you and his parents. I don't have anybody.

Osamu walks in front of (Y/N), grabs her shoulders, and looks her directly in her eyes.

Osamu: You have me.

(Y/N): Umm, what?

Osamu: I like you. Like really really like you and if you were to die I would be miserable.

(Y/N): I think I have to go now.

(Y/N) quickly gets out of Osamu's grip and starts to walk away.

Osamu: (Y/N)! Don't walk away from me!

(Y/N): Please don't talk to me anymore.

Osamu starts to run towards (Y/N) and just as he was about to grab her shoulder, (Y/N) turned to him.

(Y/N): Listen, I made a vow to myself that I wouldn't get into any relationship once I became a demon slayer because I could die at any moment. I really don't want you to deal with losing me.

Osamu: Even if we weren't dating, I would still be upset if you died so it makes no difference.

(Y/N): Just stop.

Osamu: Wai-

(Y/N) then ran away from Osamu as fast as she could. It wasn't that difficult for her to outrun him since she was a demon slayer and he didn't have the same experience as her.

After that night, she stopped going to the their restaurant and just stayed in bed. She hasn't run into Osamu or Atsumu since that night because they didn't know that she was staying at the Butterfly Estate and even if they did, they had no clue where it was.

Everyone around (Y/N) noticed that her mood seemed to drop and she wasn't as focused as she usually was. This especially became a huge problem after (Y/N) was discharged from the Butterfly Estate and started to kill demons along side Kanroji again.

One day, Kanroji asked (Y/N) why she has been so upset lately.

(Y/N): It's nothing really. It's just that I met this boy an-

Kanroji: A boy?!? Is he cute? What's his name? How old is he? Does he like you? Do you like him?

(Y/N): Calm down. He is cute, his name is Osamu, he's about 18-years-old, and we both like each other.

Kanroji: So what's the problem?

(Y/N): I can't just date somebody while I'm a demon slayer. I could just die at any moment and end up leaving them alone.

Kanroji: I don't think that should matter if you really like the person.

(Y/N): Bu-

Kanroji: Everybody dies eventually, so that really shouldn't be an excuse. I think you're just trying to protect your own feelings, not theirs.

(Y/N) remained silent and just stared at the ground, processing what Kanroji just said to her.

(Y/N): I haven't spoken to him for about a month...plus we didn't exactly leave on the best terms...

Kanroji: Well it's never too late to make up with him!

(Y/N): You think so?

Kanroji: I know so.

(Y/N) smiled at Kanroji.

(Y/N): Okay! I'm gonna go find him and confess to him!

Kanroji nodded and smiled at (Y/N).

(Y/N) quickly left and started to run towards the restaurant she knew Osamu would be. It took a while for her to finally get there but she eventually made it.

When she walked in, it was completely quiet. She made her way to the kitchen where she saw the twins sitting down, playing a card game. They stared at her blankly and then Atsumu realized why you were there and left you and Osamu alone together.

(Y/N): I'm very very sorry about how I left things between us. I also really like you and I would like to be in a relationship with you if your still interested.

Osamu got up and brought (Y/N) into a warm embrace.

Osamu: I'm still very interested.

Osamu then lifted (Y/N)'s chin and gave her a soft kiss on the lips. When they separated, they both stared at each other happily and were excited to spend the rest of their lives together.