Bokuto Kotaro

(Y/N) was recognized as the gem of Fukurodani Academy.

The reason being that she was incredibly beautiful and has been the top student since her first year.

You would think that because of this, she was also the most popular student at Fukurodani. However, that was not case. In fact, a lot of students actually resented her. There are a wide range of reasons why other students don't like her. Some are jealous of her, some think she acts stuck up, some think that she has secret relationships with teachers and that's why she is the top student, the list just goes on and on.

This was due to the fact that she was extremely quiet to a point where no one in her school knew her voice and she always had a bored facial expression. For instance, at the beginning of her first year, a group of girls tried to befriend her, but (Y/N) just stared at them and remained quiet, which resulted with them telling everyone that (Y/N) thought she was better than everyone. Another time, a guy confessed to her and when she looked at him and walked away, he told everyone that she was a slut.

(Y/N) didn't ignore them to be malicious, it's just that her parents ingrained the idea in her head that nobody cares about what she has to say and she has never been able to overcome that. Whenever someone tried talking to her, she would usually answered them in her head.

So when the those group of girls tried to befriend, she thought, Do you really want to be my friend? That would mean so much to me.

And when that guy confessed to her, she thought, I'm sorry, but I don't really know who you are so I can't accept your confession.

Fast forward, (Y/N) is almost done with her third year. She was not successful with making any friends while at Fukurodani and although this upset her, she knew that it was her fault. She attempted to make friends multiple times, but she would either chicken out or the other students around her would ignore her because of the rumors.

She was not only alone at school, but also at home because her parents were never there. So since she is always by herself, her daily routine became very basic. During the week, she would wake up, go to school, go back home, do her homework, and then go to sleep. During the weekend, she would check the mail for her weekly allowance, go food shopping, and then spend the rest of the day home.

Typically, this would drive someone insane. But, (Y/N) has been by herself since she was little so she has grown accustom to it.

One day at school, she was packing up her stuff to go home. She was the last person in the classroom, besides her teacher. As she was about to leave, the teacher called her to her desk.

Teacher: I need you to do me a favor.

(Y/N): Okay.

Teacher: Go to the gym and give this file to volleyball coach. I forgot to give it to him earlier. It's very important so make sure it gets to him.

(Y/N): Got it.

(Y/N) took the file from the teacher's hand and walked to the gym. Once she opened the gym door, she was instantly hit with a volleyball to the face.

(Y/N): I think I'm bleeding...

(Y/N) quickly covered her face because she didn't want the people in the gym to worry. She then walked over to the coach to hand him the file. Halfway there, a guy with spiky black and grey hair approached her.

Bokuto: I'm really really sorry! I didn't mean to spike the volleyball to your face! Are you hurt?!? Do you need help?!? Akaashi!

(Y/N): I'm fine. I should have looked where I was going anyways.