Miya Osamu

Details: Miya Osamu x Tall Fem!Reader (about 5'10)

(Y/N) has always been considered as the "tall girl" in her grade. It started in elementary school when she literally towered over everyone and was almost the same height as the teachers. (Y/N) didn't really mind being called the "tall girl" because contrary to popular belief, she was never bullied because of her height.

In fact, a lot of people complemented her and loved to hangout around her. This could also be due to the fact that she had a very welcoming and friendly personality.

But despite her height, she never joined the basketball or volleyball team at her school. Although she did play those sports during her free time, she didn't really feel like being apart of an official team.

Her friends would constantly tell her to join the volleyball team at their school because she excelled in it, but (Y/N) would just brush off their comments.

However, her attitude would change once she found out that she was switching schools halfway through her 2nd year. She was now going to be attending Inarizaki high. She wasn't looking forward to this move because she would be leaving all her friends and would be the "new kid". She didn't show her true feelings to her parents though because they were extremely excited and thought that they were doing her favor by exposing her to a new environment.

When (Y/N) told her friends that she was moving, they were all visibly upset and threw her a going away party. During the party, (Y/N)'s friends told her that she should definitely join the volleyball team there because it would be an easy way to make friends. And for the first time, (Y/N) said that she would consider it.

FIRST DAY AT INARIZAKI

(Y/N) felt extremely uncomfortable being at a new school. But, she made sure that it wasn't visible on her face. Once she entered the school, people immediately started staring at her because of how tall she was.

(Y/N): Okay (Y/N), calm down. It's normal for people to stare...it's rude...but normal.

(Y/N) then made her way to her classroom, 2-3. Once there, she introduced herself and took a seat in the front of the room near the window.

(Y/N): People are still staring...do I look that foreign to them?

After class, (Y/N) was planning on eating lunch by herself, but she was approached by three girls in her class.

Himari: Hello! My name is Himari. This is Sara and Akari. We're all apart of the volleyball club. I'm the setter and also the vice captain.

Sara: Libero.

Akari: Pinch server.

(Y/N): It's nice to meet you. I'm (Y/N).

Himari: Do you want to eat with us?

(Y/N): Sure! I'm new so I don't really have any friends so...I really appreciate it!

(Y/N) then smiled brightly at them and then grabbed her lunch.

All three girls: What a nice smile.

While the girls were eating lunch, Himari turned to (Y/N).

Himari: Hey (Y/N), have you ever played volleyball?

The other two girls leaned in.

(Y/N): Yep. I was never apart of any official team, but I enjoyed playing it.

Sara: What positioned do you play?

(Y/N): I prefer to be the middle blocker.

Akari: Have you ever considering joining a volleyball team?