Miya Atsumu

(Y/N) woke up around 6:30 a.m. to the sound of her roommate, Hina, moving around their dorm.

(Y/N): Why are you up this early?

Hina: Don't we have morning practice today?

(Y/N): Nope, the coach canceled it. Remember?

Hina: Oh yeaaaa, forgot. Well, I'm already up so I should just practice anyways. Wanna join?

(Y/N): I guess, I can't go back to sleep now.

Hina: Great!

Both Hina and (Y/N) were apart of the girls track and field team at Inarizaki High School. And despite only being 1st years, they were considered as some of the best players on the team. Mainly because Hina currently holds the best record for the 800 meter dash, while (Y/N) holds the best for the 400 meter dash.

Once they both got ready, they looked at each other's outfits.

Hina: Why are you wearing leggings and a long-sleeved shirt?

(Y/N): It's 38°F, why are wearing shorts and a short-sleeved shirt?

Hina: Because it's cute.

(Y/N): Whatever, but don't complain if you get cold.

Hina: I won't, I won't.

(Y/N) rolled her eyes and walked out their dorm. Their dorm was on the second floor so they would usually took the stairs to go up and down instead of the elevator. Once they got on the first floor, they stretched out their bodies and began their run.

They decided to do multiple laps around the school since it was such a large campus and they usually do this when they are practicing with the rest of the team.

Around their third lap, they had to stop because Hina got cold.

(Y/N): How did you get cold? Running is supposed to heat up your body, not cool it down.

Hina: I don't know (Y/N). My body is weird. Can we take a beak somewhere? I need to warm up.

(Y/N): Just keep on running, you will heat up eventually.

Hina: Come on (Y/N)! Be more considerate!

(Y/N): ...

Hina: Come on.

Hina grabbed (Y/N)'s sleeve and dragged her to the gym.

(Y/N): Why are we at the gym?

Hina: It's usually open because the volleyball team practices here a lot.

(Y/N): I don't want to intrude on their practice...

Hina: It's fine. We'll just tell them that we're only going to be in there for a couple of minutes.

(Y/N) slowly followed Hina into the gym.

Surprising, the gym was empty.

Hina: Hmm? Where is everyone?

(Y/N): How would I know.

Hina: Geez (Y/N), you need to work on that personality of yours.

Hina started to walk the gym and (Y/N) followed her.

Hina: Look, the volleyball net and and the rest of their equipment is out so they have to be close.

(Y/N): Let's just stay here for a couple of minutes and leave before they come bac-

Hina: Let's play some volleyball!

(Y/N): ...

Hina: Don't look at me like that.