•Finding you•

It hurts to know
That I'm your most beautiful
Regret.❞

IT'S BEEN A FEW YEARS, They went with their own lives and own world

But, Jennie still has that feeling on her heart, Every night. She would look up to the sky and always thought.

"I ever wonder, If we are looking at the same stars tonight." Jennie would always whisper. Resting her arms in her knees, folded.

She'll visit Korea again. She promised that she will spend half of the year in Korea, with her family.

And not just with her family. She sigh and stand up.

"I miss him." Yup, Jennie already confirmed her feelings to him. And it may be sound selfish. But, Even though he don't want her anymore.

She won't force him to love her back again. But she knows, That she will not stop loving him even in a far distance. She would be very happy if she could love him and protect him without knowing.

.  .  .

She lean to the window, And sigh heavily. She's very nervous, But still has that strong aura and vibe.

What if he already have a girlfriend, What if he already have a new life. And the thing that really struck her heart was.

"What if, He forgot me." A tear fell to her eyes.

It doesn't matter even if he already have a new girlfriend.

It doesn't matter even if he already have his new life.

It doesn't matter if he forgotten her already.

What matters is, he is happy. That will be okay for her.

Her private plane landed after a few hours of flight. It's already 5:00 pm and it's almost night.

She remove her sunglasses, and took a glance around. She's back, She's finally back to the place where she was hurt two times.

Not just two times but a trillion. Still, She managed to smile.

She head outside the airport making a commotion and many of her fans greeted her and welcomed her.

Many reporters also came to take pictures. And some even tried to asked her some few questions.

She saw yuna as soon as she arrive outside the airport, Yuna was standing proudly in her black uniform, and her long, blonde wavy hair was already reaching her stomach.

She's a grown woman now.
As soon as she saw jennie, walking towards her. She bowed and suddenly hug her.

She broke the hug and spoke.
"I'm happy that you really came back, Ms. Kim. Welcome back." She smiled warmly, But except for smiling back also.

She gave her a big and hurtful hit on the head. She hold her head, groaning.

"You didn't even call me that there's a problem in the company." She gave her a spike eyes, But she just smiled cheekily.

"But still, I can handle it on my own. And I miss your spike eyes, Glaring at me." She laughed making jennie laugh also.

I miss this. We head inside the van.
"Are you going straight to your family's mansion, Or your going to book a hotel?" She asked, and took her pad out.

"I'm staying at the mansion, I'm sure if I didn't. The old man will blame me again for not visiting him." She just nod.

They arrive at the mansion. And yuna just stayed at the van. The maids took jennie's luggages and I immediately run inside.

The design of the house changed, It's even more beautiful and fancy.

Dad saw jennie, But in a blink of an eye, she rushed to him and hugged him tightly.

We spend talking and talking until it was already 7:00 pm.

"Appa, How is Taehyung doing lately?" She asked, Hiding her nervousness inside.

He put his tea down and looked at me, serious.

"You didn't know?" Jennie furrowed my eyebrows. She feels like something is wrong.

Her lips we're trembling but she manage to asked.

"What do you mean, she didn't know what?" He looked at her again with sad eyes.

...

"He disappeared after you left." The cup that she was holding crashed at the white tiles, startling her Appa.

"Jennie! Your hands are bleeding!" He grab jennie's wrist. The coffee was hot. But it was numb for her.

' I don't know what to do.
I can't even feel anything.
I can only feel my heart, Being crashed again. '

Jennie heart is still healing, But now. It was broken again.

He disappeared, Like a bubble after she left. He can't handle the pain again. Even his hyungs don't know where he went.

Some believe that he died. Some believe that he was still alive but just hiding without a reason. Or maybe becouse of there sudden broke up.

But all of them is just, false.

Months passed, But jennie isn't giving up finding him. She didn't send any Investigator to help her find him.

She want to solve it in her own, Since she knows that it was her fault. And she doesn't want another scandal.

She got thinner, And she changed alot. She refused all the works and invitation from her work as a model.

She sat at the grass, The place where before jennie and Taehyung's favourite place to hang out and spend time together.

The abounded garden. They brought that place since many investments and business man's wanted to steal and have their new buildings stand in that place.

But it was their special place. So they brought it.

She look up to the sky and asked the same question every night.

"I ever wonder, If we're looking at same stars tonight."

.  .  .

Should I end this book?

🤷🏻‍♀️

Or more trials to their love?