•Game•

❝Treat me like a Queen, And I'll treat you like a king.
But if you treat me like a game, I'll show you how it's played.❞

MY HEELS click in a gray tiles, alone in a hallway

MY HEELS click in a gray tiles, alone in a hallway. I'm on my way to Irene's apartment. But I'm still in my company.

It's already midnight, 12:00 p.m. I'm always this late coming home. But I think I forgot my important files at her house, I'm not sure though.

But I'm sure that, The only place I visited is hers.

I drove my car in a full speed, successfully arriving at her apartment.

I ring the doorbell, But no answer. Maybe she's already sleeping. I ring the doorbell once again, when I heard footsteps.

The door bursted open.
"Tae-- Jennie?" Her eyebrows met.

Tae?

"I'm sorry, But I think I left my file in your house, sorry to bother." I smiled. She left for a minutes, Then came back.

"Your file is not here, Maybe you left it somewhere." I just nod.

"Thank you and sorry for bothering." Then I left. I closed my car door.

She seems nervous. What's up with her? I still didn't left. She didn't saw me saw, since my car is in the very dark place. I park it there randomly since I'm in a hurry.

She look around, then closed the door again. What happened to her though.
I fix my rear-view, focusing in the backseat.

A white folder got my attention, I immediately turn my head there, and there it was.

My important file. I face palm. I should leave.

SO THEY KNEW each other, Huh.
I knew it. I clicked my tongue then a smirk plastered on my face.

Why not played with Irene infront of her face? That's not a bad idea after all.

Her car passed me. Then I got out of the car. I approached Irene's apartment, I press the doorbell, Then I heared her footsteps.

"I told you--" she stopped when she realized it's me.

"Oh, Hi. What are you doing here this late night." She tugged her hair back in her ears, Shyly looking at me.

She's only in her violet night silk gown. I know Jennie left earlier, But I know she'll come back.

Same old Jennie, when she will leave, She would again come back.